133b. Squidward in Clarinetland

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Growlie said:
As much as I dislike Squilliam, I do agree, I just like their interaction to sorta like Plankton and Mr.Krabs. like Frenemies, we could have some episodes were their interaction wouldn't be rivalery for once.
Although, for this one episode, since it was Squidward's nightmare, what would be scarier then having his archenemy as a giant amoung the clarinets?
I would love an episode about Squidward and Squilliam's high school days, maybe one explaining how they became enemies. There's so much potential in their dynamic, it's a shame the writers don't use it more often.

Growlie

Best Boy
HarryPotterLives said:
I would love an episode about Squidward and Squilliam's high school days, maybe one explaining how they became enemies. There's so much potential in their dynamic, it's a shame the writers don't use it more often.
Although, If the writers did do that, they probably would rip off a past episode, or they may actually come up with something good. As long as they don't do the same ending as Friend Or Foe.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Growlie said:
Although, If the writers did do that, they probably would rip off a past episode, or they may actually come up with something good. As long as they don't do the same ending as Friend Or Foe.
Yeah, if they do make an episode like that, they'd have to try hard to make it different from Friend or Foe. I think they could pull it off, though.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas,
FANCY SEEING YOU TWO HERE.....heheheheheHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANHAHAH
welp,its true,THEY HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT THERE WRITING

something random! LAUGH AT US LAUGH AT US ITS RANDOM LOOK RANDOM STUFF LOOK OVER HERE

More

VIP
This is my favorite pre-Patty Caper Season 7 episode.

9/10

Ohad said:
Wait, now there's pre-patty caper and post-patty caper episodes? What did I miss? xD
I think he meant season 7 episodes before and after The Great Patty Caper episode. I do think the episodes after The Great Caper are good episodes as well.

Growlie

Best Boy
Kerdem said:
Am I The Only One Who Hates This Episode?
0/10
Probably not, but I'm more along the lines of disappointed. I only wish they've done more with this actually.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
This one was a risky choice to green light but it paid off. 8/10
It's actually one of my sisters favorites.

Katniss

totally coral
I first heard about this episode while watching the Fan Edition of MoBrosStudios's Worst SpongeBob Episodes. After seeing the episode for myself, I'm surprised that it made it onto the list. It's weird but in a good way. 8.5/10.

Orange Rhymer

Imitation Krab
I thought this episode was pretty interesting. It's actually pretty similar to Regular Show. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw something like this in Regular Show. It isn't anything great but it isn't bad at all, 6/10.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This is a very cool episode. His dream makes sense because Squidward didn't want anything to happen to his clarinet but his dream involves him going through all of these bizarres places just to get his clarinet from Spongebob. That is a really amazing setup. And there is a lot of amazing visual humor in here. Spongebob is a bit annoying in this episode but I think it actually works really well here. 7/10

Fondue Pot

Delicious
Very surreal. I like surrealism so this was pretty good. Mr. Krabs nailing the chalkboard was funny, along with other stuff. I didn't like the constant laughing but it wore on me. "Sizzle those juices" sounds like a innuendo. 8/10

Grandpappy

Moby Dollar
I love this episode, especially since it parodies Alice In Wonderland, one of my favorite movies.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Squidward in Clarinetland

This episode was very good. I liked the plot. Like MoBros said "just because it's strange doesn't mean it's bad." There were some funny jokes. 8.5/10

Back