132b. Kracked Krabs

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: I found this episode to be MUCH better than "Yours, Mine and Mine". It also gives me fond memories of "Shell of a Man". And, once again, SpongeBob was a good character here! Great episode!

Rating: 9/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
An okay episode, not too great. I liked the premise of Mr. Krabs trying to teach SpongeBob how to be greedy, and I thought the part where they "exxagerated" the entire hotel room to be pretty funny. But still, just an average episode. 6.3/10

I loved this episode. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It was an improvement over "A Pal for Gary" and "Yours, Mine and Mine". Mr. Krabs was cheap again in this episode but It didn't bother me because he wasn't a jerk and he was just trying to be cheaper for the contest. There were a few flaws in this episode too. This episode teaches kids to be cheap and steal stuff and I didn't like the ending but this episode was well-writen and funny. There were many funny moments like SpongeBob wanting to call Mr. Krabs "dad", the part with cheapskate handshake (the funniest part of this episode), the story of how Mr. Krabs being one of the nominees, SpongeBob giving his money to a crab and SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs exaggerating the whole hotel room. It may not be one of the best season 7 episodes but I think It's one of the better post-movie episodes of Mr. Krabs. 9.5/10

Hans

Floating Shopping List
10/10 One of the best Season 7 episodes. The only thing wrong is the moral isn't good.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
This is one of the funniest post-movie episodes. I sincerely laughed REALLY hard at the ending when Krabs and Spongebob are stealing (ahem, I mean "exaggerating") everything from the hotel room.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Kracked Krabs

This episode was very decent. The plot was decent, and it was nice to see other crabs. There were some funny jokes. 6.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Noticed that a lot of people hate this episode. While I do agree that this episode can fall flat at times in my opinion I found this episode to be quite enjoyable. Not my favorite from the season but it has an interesting plot with some good jokes here and there. 6.5/10

EDIT: Rewatched it and I changed my rating to a 6/10

I can't find any jokes here now and I find this episode to be boring.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I am so freaking dumb, why the heck did I not put this on my best list for season 7??

This episode is downright awesome.

Firstly, It really gives off a "classic" episode vibe for me. There's lots of quality moments like when SpongeBob gives the guy a coin, yanks it back, and then gets squashed. It was funny though.

I also really like how fatherly Mr. Krabs was towards SpongeBob. You know, teaching him the ways, of ka-ra-tay being cheap and all.

Another thing, the auditions for cheapest crab was also funny. Overall really really good episode, deserves more recognition and credit for sure.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
SpongeyKid said:
I am so freaking dumb, why the heck did I not put this on my best list for season 7??

This episode is downright awesome.

Firstly, It really gives off a "classic" episode vibe for me. There's lots of quality moments like when SpongeBob gives the guy a coin, yanks it back, and then gets squashed. It was funny though.

I also really like how fatherly Mr. Krabs was towards SpongeBob. You know, teaching him the ways, of ka-ra-tay being cheap and all.

Another thing, the auditions for cheapest crab was also funny. Overall really really good episode, deserves more recognition and credit for sure.
What place would you give it now and what would you rate it?

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Bl4zeTMG said:
What place would you give it now and what would you rate it?
Not really sure. It might've gotten to the top 5 or top 3 even.

I have no idea why I didn't put it on the list and didn't even consider it :P

Squiddit

existence is pain
Am I the only person who finds this a better version of Shell of a Man? (But it kind of feels like a ripoff. If that episode didn't exist and this one took its place, I would like it more.)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I like this episode a lot, it's not boring for me, the end is really really good ! and a little bit funny...the whole episode has good quotes and for a season 7 episode I think it's actually a pretty good one! This episode is for sure the funniest S7 episode...it's also unique because we haven't experienced an episode like this before, I mean a competition for crabs to see who's the cheapiest...we haven't experienced that, I liked that idea, it was good! So a 9/10 from me :)

Back