132a. Yours, Mine and Mine

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode is really.....just....stupid. Before I state why I just want to say that why is Spongebob's voice in the beginning really weird? Anyway this episode involves both Spongebob and Patrick acting like hypocritical idiots, but mostly Patrick. He is borderline dumb here. And it's over ONE toy that Spongebob wanted to share. This episode has pretty funny gags that made me snicker a bit which is why I don't hate it a lot, but besides that, this episode is pointless and forgettable. This episode is also kind of a mix between Pat no Pay, Waiting, and a few other episodes. 3.5/10

EDIT: I hate this episode more now. The gags in this episode were actually pretty weak, and I don't think Spongebob is in the wrong here at all. 0/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Yours, Mine and Mine

This episode was horrendous. Patrick was a big jerk, and he didn't get any consequences. I only liked one or two jokes. 2/10

Perry The Platypus

....What?
It fairly bad form ost it, but i could write it off as another bad episode, but then comes that insulting ending. The final line is just...ugh. Yeah, i agree, it's really bad. 4/10.

MissTree

Moby Dollar
(see my avatar for my thoughts in three words)

seriously, though, I actually think this is WORSE than The Card.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Wow! I wasn't expecting this much negative response! I loved this episode, it's on of my favorite episodes from season 7.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This episode, is kind of bad.

I say kind of, only because I did enjoy some of the jokes and moments, and I also noticed old soundtrack when SpongeBob was getting out of bed!

Other than those things, this episode is bad. The biggest thing, is Patrick being ridiculously out of character here. A big jerk for sure, and it just sets the mood down and distracts you from the episode. Nonetheless, the plot was still boring and didn't offer much either way.

Giant Clam
I finally got round to seeing this episode for the first time today.

It was ABYSMAL. I did not like one second of it. It was totally ::dolphin noise:: on every level. WHAT were they thinking with this dreck?

I hate this episode almost as much if not MORE than the splinter. This episode gets 0.2/10. There is absolutely nothing fun or good about this episode whatsoever. It's just the definition of bad.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I hate this episode ! I hate this season! Seriously guys how can you hate Season 6 more than this AWFUL season ? This season has everything bad!!! Though I hate this episode, I don't find it worse than A Pal For Gary because of Patrick's dance (the only good scene :P ) Patrick is being a jerk in the whole episode and as a member said it has a really bad message for the kids...where are the old episodes that used to have strong good messages for the kids??? This episode shouldn't exist...3/10 :/

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
This episode is a guilty pleasure pf mine

In my eyes, it can be kinda funny, and though Patrick was a selfish jerk, this wasn't him at his worst. Patrick didn't cause any physical harm to anyone (though he did steal at the end, that's one thing that needs to be improved), and if anything, the fighting between SpongeBob and Patrick reflects a typical argument between siblings. Because let's face it, a lot of people with a sibling can probably relate to this episode

This episode is SOOOO BAD. First is possibly the WORST appearance of Patprick at his jerk side. Patprick here feels violated and destroyed. This episode is my 9th least favorite episode of all time (3rd in season 7). Not funny horrible ending. Hardly anything enjoyable. 1.5/10. Fun fact: a joke in the episode with SpongeBob using a milkshake license as an ID would eventually become a plotpoint to a later episode from season 9, "License to Milkshake" a way better episode.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE THIS FREAKING EPISODE !
I despise it and for 1 one reason
PATRICK
Patrick is such a jerk on this episode. At the end you'd think he would learn his lesson right? No
Patrick takes Spongebob's wallet and says "Have you learned nothing about sharing"
That part made grab a hammer and bang it across my head until I was unconscious

0 out of Freakin 10

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
You could've posted this in the Episode Discussion topic for this episode.

And no, I didn't notice it because I haven't watched it in a while.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It's not as bad as the card and I don't hate it as much as I used to. Still bad, Patrick is intolerable and the story feels harsh. 3/10

Edit: Still far from a good episode but I find it very overhated, at least this episode attempts humor, something I can't say about many season 7 episodes. In fact once you get over Patrick it's got its moments.

Back