131b. A Pal for Gary

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I bet this is Zeus Cervas' favorite episode of the entire series run. Why? Because he's the Grim reaper, that's why.
0/10

SurprisedPatrik said:
:D im glad everyone hates this episode
This is Zeus Cervas' favorite episode of any series he's ever worked on.

todd phillips said:
oh come on now a pal for gary is not that bad. i give a 100/10.
100/10?! I hope you're kidding.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Besides who would want to torture this cute snail? :gary:

Hans

Floating Shopping List
This is a horrible episode. I remember the first time I watched it, and I thought it was okay, but now I'd say its one of the worst episodes. Honestly, the only character who was likable in here is Gary.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Definitely one of the top 5 worst episodes.
Spongebob was just beyond stupid in this one and Gary didn't deserve any this crap that happened. I really can't believe the writers though this was good episode and especially with the ending. All they did was make Spongebob a completely unlikable ::dolphin noise::-hat. WHY!?

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
Yeah it definitely wasn't the worst episode ever. I mean yeah it was stupid but it wasn't torture.

The depressing thing though...I, a 12 year old, rewrote this episode and people said it was better than the original.

A 12 year old can write a better SB episode than a professional writer.

Yeaaaaah. Not a good thing.

It is still a bad episode and I didn't laugh once. 0.5/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
This episode pissed me off. It's one of the worst episode of season 7. It's not horrible as people says but It's still bad. There were no funny moments in this episode, except the part when Gary watches a movie. I also liked the part when Gary tried to stop Puffy Fluffy. There were two reasons why I hated this episode. SpongeBob was very unlikeable in this episode. He keeps blaming Gary in this episode. I also think Puffy Fluffy is too scary for kids and the kids shouldn't watch this episode. I can understand why everyone hates this episode. If you didn't watch this episode, please stay far away from this episode. 3/10
Forget what I said before. Even though I find a few good things in this episode. Gary was treated horrible here and SpongeBob was a moron in this episode. This episode deserved to get 0/10

Puffy Fluffy said:
I love this episode ! :)
lol k

Back