131b. A Pal for Gary

Supmandude

Squog
I personally liked it. The design of Puffy Fluffy was really cute except when it was alone with Gary and it looked really funny and just the right amount of gross then. It had good gags and characterizations. 9.5/10

Vendri

Imitation Krab
I swear to god, Spongebob's behavior in this episode makes me want to strangle him.

Spongebob buys a pet for Gary (Not so much buys, as much as steals the thing), and when he gets home with it, it almost immediately terrorizes Gary, and Spongebob blames Gary for everything, even when he SEES the thing trying to kill Gary.

Someone with this behavior shouldn't be allowed to own a pet.

2/10

WHY! WHY DOES THIS EPISODE FREAKING EXIST! MY 2ND LEAST FAVORITE EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY?!? YOU SUCK!!!!!! WHY DOES THIS EPISODE EXIST! IT DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!

Rating: 0.6/10
Positives- The plot seemed decent, and the first 2 minutes were funny.
Negatives- Everything else!

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode sucked and doesn't amuse me at all. It's my least favorite episode in Season 7, and my least favorite in the whole show. SpongeBob was completely a jerk and I felt bad for Gary A LOT. Puffy Fluffy was a bad character, but SpongeBob was worse. Why this episode should exist? 0/10.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode is the equivalent of Everyone Knows It's Bendy from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. They're pretty much Identical with a few similarities. The biggest thing this episode seems to have in common is that the humor seems to rely on people blamed for something they didn't do. That's really the only thing I can say about this episode that hasn't been said 1000 times. 1/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Face palm at how godawful and unwatchable this episode was. I can't even describe it in words how much of a piece of crap it was and how SpongeBob for literally no reason whatsoever was a complete jerk to Gary the entire time. Completely out of character and just a horrible mess to watch on top of having to see Gary fight one of the scariest looking monsters that I've ever seen on this show.

It makes "Stuck in the Wringer" and "Boating Buddies" look great by comparison and both of those are also worthy of being considered two of the worst SpongeBob episodes ever made. At least SpongeBob was actually in character in the former. Even that had some redeemable traits while something like this is inexcusable, especially coming from Richard Pursel and other writing staff regulars. I honestly can't decide what's worse: extremely OOC jerk SpongeBob or just super obsessive and creepy SpongeBob. Both for me are unpleasant to watch. 0.0/10.

Spongetron Robotpants said:
WHY DOES THIS EPISODE EXIST!? It is beyond stupid and SpongeBob is the reason why so many people hate this episode. Why did I allow myself to watch and withstand this episode for so long. Again I was brain-dead for not realizing this episode is stupid. :fail:
Yup. Idiotic premise from the start. Should have been killed with fire then.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Yup. Idiotic premise from the start. Should have been killed with fire then.
kill_it_with_fire.gif

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
I personally liked it. The design of Puffy Fluffy was really cute except when it was alone with Gary and it looked really funny and just the right amount of gross then. It had good gags and characterizations. 9.5/10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5kxTlQSpk

WHY WOULD THIS BE GOOD IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER?! SPONGEBOB IS EVIL, STUPID, AND IS A COMPLETE IDIOT! I WANT TO KILL THE LITTLE YELLOW IDIOT!

ugh. so spongebob gets a new pet, gary gets tormented, and then gary gets a job at the krusty krab because you guessed it! POTATOES.

SuprisedPatrick said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5kxTlQSpk

WHY WOULD THIS BE GOOD IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER?! SPONGEBOB IS EVIL, STUPID, AND IS A COMPLETE IDIOT! I WANT TO KILL THE LITTLE YELLOW IDIOT!

ugh. so spongebob gets a new pet, gary gets tormented, and then gary gets a job at the krusty krab because you guessed it! POTATOES.
It's basically the character acting heavily stupid and oblivious plot that never seems to work or be funny in any show that it's used in. To whoever originally came up with that in general, they really dun goofed.

Back