131a. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: This episode is pretty good (minus the slightly annoying cop :huh:). And, I guess this is the VERY first tie between Squidward and Squilliam! :p

Rating: 8.1/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Good episode, interesting premise. I thought Squidward was pretty funny in this one, and Squilliam's appearance was a nice touch. Although some parts were too gross, and the cop was pretty annoying. I thought it was nice how Squidward actually took SpongeBob's help. MUCH better than its partner, A Pal for Gary. I'd give it a 6.7/10

Now, now, I have always seemed to have a hate towards the Policefish when it came to SpongeBob. But this... ugh. Forget about all the disgusting trash everywhere. It was the FREAKING COP!! :wall: Just provide some evidence that Squidward did all this crap! I only laughed twice: When Squiddy walked into his house made out of garbage, and Squid's statue. But HOW could one person find this funny?! Think about it Luke, Nate, and Dani! 1.6/10

hfjs

Oh boy, this episode is a crapper. Even more so is it's partner. But that's another story for another day. I can't stand this episode. I've felt that way since I first saw this nasty patty (an episode that's in my TOP 50, so that isn't hinting anything, it's maybe even in my top 25). But I needed a metaphor for bad and that's the first thing I came up with. It starts with Squiddy trying to have a nice walk in the neighborhood and coming to a piece of gum that gets all over him. A police officer runs over to Squidward and tickets him up. Enraged like the audience is, Squidward protests but it doesn't do anything. Basically most of the episode is Squidward trying to do some normal stuff he usually does, but trash gets in his way, so he gets ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ti-

180px-SBb4.png

-after ticket after ticket after ticket. Squidward then goes home to relax, and does so, in his house, wait not his house, BUT A REPLICA OF HIS HOUSE ENTIRELY MADE OUT OF TRASH. HE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL MAYBE A DAY AND WHEN he finally does, he runs out of the "house" in disgust. HE THEN GETS TWO TICKETS-ONE FOR THE PILE OF CRAP THE WRITERS CALLED A HOUSE, AND THE OTHER, THE OTHER? HE GETS THE OTHER BECAUSE THE FIRST TICKET FELL ON THE GROUND. WOW. THEN PICK IT UP! FREAKING PICK IT UP, YOU (DOLPHIN NOISE) (DOLPHIN NOISE)ES! SB sucks all the garbage into his mouth, getting rewarded another ticket given to not Spongebob, BUT SQUIDWARD. Spongebob doesn't stop, making a statue out of Squidward. Squilliam makes his last appearance to date and says that it's like Squid as it has the stench of failure. The stinkyness causes the statue to melt, and all three of them get a ticket. Well that was a stupid ending. I really hate this episode. It's dumb and even gross-JUST LET'S MOVE ON

This episode is underrated. I think people hate it because the cop gives Squidward lots of tickets in this episode but to be honest, I thought these parts were funny. I actually like this episode so much. I thought this episode was funny. Some people said It's a Squid abuse episode. I felt bad for Squidward too, especially at the end but Squidward sorta wins at the end because SpongeBob made a statue of Squidward with trashes, the stench of the statue of Squidward melted Squilliam's statue and the cop gave Squilliam a ticket. It's good to see Squilliam again and SpongeBob was nice to Squidward in this episode. There were some hilarious parts in this episode like Squidward ignoring SpongeBob, the part with Squidward's trash house, everyone giving their trashes to Squidward because they thought It was trash day and the cop giving Squilliam a ticket. I rate this episode 10/10. It's one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It's not great as the rest of perfect season 7 episodes.

I rated this episode too high. The new rating is 9/10 now. I still don't mind the cop but I didn't like when he gave SpongeBob and Squidward ticket at the end. I do think this is a funny episode though.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
To be honest, I actually like this episode and I thought it was decent. Yes, the cop can be annoying at many parts, but I find this episode underrated. Squidward doesn't deserve to get those tickets, especially at the beginning. 7/10.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Despite the stalker cop, I still thought this was a good episode. It may be gross at certain times, but I have no problem with gross-out humor in this show as long as it's done right. In this case it is. 7/10

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Christmas Milkmaid said:
Oh boy, this episode is a crapper. Even more so is it's partner. But that's another story for another day. I can't stand this episode. I've felt that way since I first saw this nasty patty (an episode that's in my TOP 50, so that isn't hinting anything, it's maybe even in my top 25). But I needed a metaphor for bad and that's the first thing I came up with. It starts with Squiddy trying to have a nice walk in the neighborhood and coming to a piece of gum that gets all over him. A police officer runs over to Squidward and tickets him up. Enraged like the audience is, Squidward protests but it doesn't do anything. Basically most of the episode is Squidward trying to do some normal stuff he usually does, but trash gets in his way, so he gets ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ticket after ti-

180px-SBb4.png

-after ticket after ticket after ticket. Squidward then goes home to relax, and does so, in his house, wait not his house, BUT A REPLICA OF HIS HOUSE ENTIRELY MADE OUT OF TRASH. HE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE UNTIL MAYBE A DAY AND WHEN he finally does, he runs out of the "house" in disgust. HE THEN GETS TWO TICKETS-ONE FOR THE PILE OF CRAP THE WRITERS CALLED A HOUSE, AND THE OTHER, THE OTHER? HE GETS THE OTHER BECAUSE THE FIRST TICKET FELL ON THE GROUND. WOW. THEN PICK IT UP! FREAKING PICK IT UP, YOU (DOLPHIN NOISE) (DOLPHIN NOISE)ES! SB sucks all the garbage into his mouth, getting rewarded another ticket given to not Spongebob, BUT SQUIDWARD. Spongebob doesn't stop, making a statue out of Squidward. Squilliam makes his last appearance to date and says that it's like Squid as it has the stench of failure. The stinkyness causes the statue to melt, and all three of them get a ticket. Well that was a stupid ending. I really hate this episode. It's dumb and even gross-JUST LET'S MOVE ON
Dang, Angry Wander. :P

hfjs

President Squidward said:
Dang, Angry Wander. :p
You should look at the APFG review I wrote up yesterday if you want angry.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I didn't realize this episode had made so many people this angry. I rewatched it again and it was pretty much a meh episode for the most part paired up with a really godawful episode. The beginning where Squidward's walking and ignoring SpongeBob was kinda nice and the other scene where he says that "out of all the garbage that's come out of SpongeBob's mouth, that's the least annoying" was alright too.

The cop guy was an attempt at a running gag but I can see why it was a bit overkill there. They should have also made it so it was Squidward's own fault most likely out of him being lazy and smug (him taking a break outside of the Krusty Krab would have been a much better way to set this story up) or he was so into his art that he didn't think that any of the same rules would apply to him. At least Squilliam's statue was destroyed in the process and SpongeBob at least had good intentions in helping out. I really wouldn't consider this to be the absolute worst episode of the show. 5/10

Kerdem

Banished
One Of The Episodes Only Reason They Making Writers Thinks ''Lets Tortured The Hell Out Of Squidward''

0/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This was an okay episode. The Squidward abuse in this episode wasn't severe, and it was nice to see Squilliam, again. And, it was nice of Squidward to actually ask SpongeBob for help. I agree, the cop was kind of annoying, and the episode was a bit gross at times, but this episode is pretty tame, especially compared to its partner A Pal for Gary. 6.5/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
The part that I found disturbing is the part where Squidward's house is made out of trash and didn't even realize it until two days later. And don't even get me started with the annoying cop.

The Squid

Moby Dollar
This episode is the episode that shows the series darkest moment. This is an episode that shows us the writers have nothing better to do than make the same joke for 10 minutes, much to the boredom of its fans. It even goes as far as to further show us how unlikeable BB's cops are. Seriously, this city's cops are terrible people, but that's another story. Definitely one that I won't clarify this late.

-1/10, this episode isn't worthy of even getting 0.

Back