131a. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

SquiddlyPie

random gal
10!
You guys are not SB fans..you gave to such a great episode..a total raiting of 3.5 :( with my 10 will go to 4 i think or 3.9 :)
But you guys hate almost all seasons between 5-9..so i do not know why are you still watching sb..i love all episodes except Friend or Foe..and yes i accept that i gave a raiting to Friend or Foe of 0/10!
but for others episodes i have a total raiting of 9 and 10!
This episode was great! (and for season 7 )
So tell me why you don't like it..i want answers :)

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
This is better then greasy buffoons, when i said greasy buffoons was my favorite S7 ep, i didn't remember this one. But now that i watched it. WOW! I'm the only one who found the cop gag funny? There is many good jokes and i love this one.
I liked spongebob making squidward's statue and house out of garbage and i really think that this a really good episode. Why does this get a 3.9? HMMMMMMMM, HMMMMMMMMMMMM?
9/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

This episode was kinda bad. Spongebob was kinda annoying, but he at least tried to help Squidward. The stalkerish cop was very annoying. Some of the gross-out jokes worked here (they were done funny). There were some funny jokes. 4.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I hate this episode more than I should. This episode is beyond bad, it's TERRIBLE. It's probably worse than Stuck in The Wringer. I hated that officer character. I wanted to slap him silly. If you make one little litter than you have to do community service. I know that it could teach kids that this is what would happen if you litter but they did not execute that right. And this episode is very annoying too. How did Squidward not notice that his house was made of trash at first? This episode did have some OK gags, which is why this episode gets a point but everything else in this episode is horrific. 1/10

MissTree

Moby Dollar
This has to be the third worst episode of all time, its nothing but Squidward getting tickets for things that are not his fault and as said in the thread before, Squilliam was wasted.

Proto red V

Moby Dollar
I hate to admit it but i really like this episode
I think its pretty funny good jokes alright humor and meh story but pretty good IMO :D

9/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
This episode is somewhat entertaining and somewhat annoying the cop was a ::dolphin noise:: in this episode but I like how SpongeBob tried to help Squidward get rid of and all his garbage and Squidward getting wins in the end but the cop what there to be a ::dolphin noise:: but this was a neutral episode

Grade: 5.5/10

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: Oh is it trash day I thought it was Tuesday

Best Moment: When Squidward gets beatin to a pulp

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I didn't like it, but it's not as bad as its sister episode. First of all, I thought that the gag where the policeman gives Squidward a ticket is a really overused gag that is repeated to the point where it gets annoying. Even worse, the ticket gag is repeated 8 times throughout the entire 11 minute episode. That's a ticket gag every 1.375 minutes, it is bound to get old. The beginnign was nice where Squidward is walking, but it went downhill from there. The entire episode feels boring and forgettable because it lacked funny jokes and a good story. The worst part was Squidward was eating garbage inside of his garbage house, ew. That is just disgusting to me. I'm not really into these episodes focused around trash, and this could have been a good episode if Squidward was punished for a legit reason. And to add on to that, Squilliam's appearance is wasted in this :trash: episode. At least I can give points that Spongebob wasn't OOC, so it's not a completely awful episode, but still. This is an episode that is trash (pun intended) (well, not all of it, but it's still bad)

Score: 3.5/10, Bad episode.

TheHallMonitor52

Imitation Krab
HIGHLIGHT:Squidward's walk cycle
LOWLIGHT:its so bad that its good

i dont get this episode, i mean the cop slapping tickets on squidwards face was pretty funny and the music of it is pretty good but the episode kinda gets repeptitive for a while after the first minutes, but its kinda fun

6/10- ?????? episode

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Gonna post all my SBC worst episode list commentations here, but slightly edited.

So here's yet another bad squid abuse episode. It feels like there's so many of these, and yet there's still many of them. This episode isn't even in my bottom 5 squid abuse episodes, and yet it's still terrible. The whole episodes is about Squidward having to do community service when he didn't even do anything wrong. I mean literally, his first "crime" to get the community service was for throwing gum that was littered by someone else, accidentally stepping on it, getting literally trapped in the gum, and putting it back into the ground. There weren't even trash cans around, so he couldn't throw it away without keeping it for a while, and considering he nearly got trapped in it, he had reasons to want to get it away from him. Most of the rest of the episode's humor basically involves Squidward constantly getting ticketed for littering when he wasn't even the one who littered, and it was in reality someone else littering or something accidentally being dropped to the ground near him. I mean come on, at one moment the police's littering ticket he gave Squidward (due to trash falling off of Spongebob btw) falls off and lands on the ground, and the police comes back and tickets Squidward for it. What the heck??? Squidward did nothing to deserve these constant tickets, and he gets ticketed for stupid and unfunny reasons. It's one of the worst running gags in the series (though not THE worst....... but I'll get to that later in the list). And it's not like he's just getting abused through this one gag, he also goes through other experiences like being beaten to a pulp and having his house replaced with a trash house..... speaking of that trash house, the scene it's in is really gross. Seeing Squidward do so much stuff with this trash, including taking a shower of trash, is really gross and not at all entertaining. A lot of the trash stuff in this episode is gross at times. And outside of squid abuse and grossness, the episode is boring and has a stupid plot, and virtually no humor throughout the rest of the episode. So yeah, that's why Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful sucks.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Pretty harmless episode imo. Annoying on all fronts, but I wouldn't not watch it. 4/10

I liked this one tbh. I hate to admit it, but I did. It's got a good premise, I liked the walk cycle, and the ticket gag was kinda funny to me. Just the execution could have been better.

Ranking so far:
1. The Inside Job (A+)
2. Growth Spout (B)
3. Greasy Buffoons (B)
4. I Heart Dancing (B)
5. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (B)
6. Model Sponge (C)
7. Tentacle-Vision (D)
8. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
9. Stuck in the Wringer (F)

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
Squidward: Where's my house?
Spongebob: On top of your garbage
ZOOMS OUT TO SHOW SQUIDWARD'S HOUSE

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
When will Squilliam return from war? This isn’t the last time we see him (that would be in “Back to the Past”. He appears in a gag in Code Yellow but that doesn’t really count), but it might as well be. I miss Squilliam. We haven’t even seen him in widescreen LMAO. Anyway, today I’m here with “Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful”, an episode that I think seems to be taken more negatively? I don’t see much talk surrounding it so I don’t really know, but without reading any other comments about it, that’s my gut feeling.

We begin with Squidward just completely vibing…at least until he steps on some chewing gum, which is so nasty. It’s like “The Gift of Gum” part 2 for Squidward here, as he gets himself covered with the stuff, which involves some pretty fun visuals so I enjoy myself. And then Squidward proves himself to be a real hypocrite, talking about litterers before littering himself. And as we all know, in this town, if you litter, you’re gonna get the full hammer of the law brought down on you. And that’s what happens to Squidward here.

And then…Squilliam! I love him and Squidward’s rivalry, it’s always hilarious. And I love how this episode really leans into the competition between them. The way Squidward fully just trips a child to steal their wagon is so bad yet so funny. And then we get a surprise SpongeBob appearance as he offers to help Squidward out. I love how SpongeBob is just randomly studying the complete life cycle of a Krabby Patty, like that’s the kind of obsessive behavior I like to see! And then I love that Squidward ends up getting his universal justice when the mother of the kid whose wagon he stole beats him up. As she should. The way the cop keeps showing up is pretty funny too.

Squidward eventually lets SpongeBob help him out, and I love how Squidward’s like “I hate you a little less now”. And I love that SpongeBob takes it for such a glowing compliment, because it kind of is. I also really like how the episode reveals how SpongeBob “helped” Squidward. It leaves us in suspense by not answering the question immediately, and taking it’s time in showing Squidward’s house. But once the camera pans over as Squidward walks and we see his “house”…we know. And Squidward’s obliviousness is hilarious. Honestly this was all rather impressive of SpongeBob, to make a full replica of Squidward’s house using trash. Using those interior design skills from “Squid’s Visit”, it seems.

Once Squidward realizes what’s happened, his reaction is hilarious. The cop’s continued appearance is also just so funny, such a good running gag. Squidward’s complete inability to win with this guy is absolutely hysterical. At first I thought it would get annoying, but it never did. SpongeBob making a statue of Squidward out of garbage is both funny and wholesome. And then Squilliam comes back, and honestly I’m just shocked he said “SpongeBob” lol. But Squilliam’s reappearance also marks the end of the episode, where Squilliam finally gets his universal justice. Everyone ends up getting tickets, and I love it.

“Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful” was just a very enjoyable episode for me, that’s all there is too it. The running gag with the cop was absolutely hysterical, and all the other humor in the episode is pretty good too. I also really loved seeing Squilliam again. Nothing to complain about here!

Episode Tier: Amazing
Episode Score:
9.3/10

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
When will Squilliam return from war? This isn’t the last time we see him (that would be in “Back to the Past”. He appears in a gag in Code Yellow but that doesn’t really count), but it might as well be. I miss Squilliam. We haven’t even seen him in widescreen LMAO. Anyway, today I’m here with “Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful”, an episode that I think seems to be taken more negatively? I don’t see much talk surrounding it so I don’t really know, but without reading any other comments about it, that’s my gut feeling.

We begin with Squidward just completely vibing…at least until he steps on some chewing gum, which is so nasty. It’s like “The Gift of Gum” part 2 for Squidward here, as he gets himself covered with the stuff, which involves some pretty fun visuals so I enjoy myself. And then Squidward proves himself to be a real hypocrite, talking about litterers before littering himself. And as we all know, in this town, if you litter, you’re gonna get the full hammer of the law brought down on you. And that’s what happens to Squidward here.

And then…Squilliam! I love him and Squidward’s rivalry, it’s always hilarious. And I love how this episode really leans into the competition between them. The way Squidward fully just trips a child to steal their wagon is so bad yet so funny. And then we get a surprise SpongeBob appearance as he offers to help Squidward out. I love how SpongeBob is just randomly studying the complete life cycle of a Krabby Patty, like that’s the kind of obsessive behavior I like to see! And then I love that Squidward ends up getting his universal justice when the mother of the kid whose wagon he stole beats him up. As she should. The way the cop keeps showing up is pretty funny too.

Squidward eventually lets SpongeBob help him out, and I love how Squidward’s like “I hate you a little less now”. And I love that SpongeBob takes it for such a glowing compliment, because it kind of is. I also really like how the episode reveals how SpongeBob “helped” Squidward. It leaves us in suspense by not answering the question immediately, and taking it’s time in showing Squidward’s house. But once the camera pans over as Squidward walks and we see his “house”…we know. And Squidward’s obliviousness is hilarious. Honestly this was all rather impressive of SpongeBob, to make a full replica of Squidward’s house using trash. Using those interior design skills from “Squid’s Visit”, it seems.

Once Squidward realizes what’s happened, his reaction is hilarious. The cop’s continued appearance is also just so funny, such a good running gag. Squidward’s complete inability to win with this guy is absolutely hysterical. At first I thought it would get annoying, but it never did. SpongeBob making a statue of Squidward out of garbage is both funny and wholesome. And then Squilliam comes back, and honestly I’m just shocked he said “SpongeBob” lol. But Squilliam’s reappearance also marks the end of the episode, where Squilliam finally gets his universal justice. Everyone ends up getting tickets, and I love it.

“Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful” was just a very enjoyable episode for me, that’s all there is too it. The running gag with the cop was absolutely hysterical, and all the other humor in the episode is pretty good too. I also really loved seeing Squilliam again. Nothing to complain about here!

Episode Tier: Amazing
Episode Score: 9.3/10
I have to say I didn't expect you to actually like this this one but upon my rewatch of this one I remember it being okay and I am hyped to hear what you think of A Pal for Gary (AKA one of the worst things ever)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I have to say I didn't expect you to actually like this this one but upon my rewatch of this one I remember it being okay and I am hyped to hear what you think of A Pal for Gary (AKA one of the worst things ever)
oh yeah, you won't be disappointed I think

Back