130b. Model Sponge

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Not better than ''As Seen on TV'' for me....decent though..I liked SpongeBob's expression of his face at the end , and the beggining was funny, good quotes, nothing really bad in this episode apart from some moments that were forgettable and boring ...7/10 from me :thumbsup:

I rewatched the episode now! Still not better than ''As Seen on TV'' for me...but it's a really good episode with funny moments and good quality quotes! My favorite moments were when Patrick was taking SpongeBob's fridge and the ending...I also liked the misunderstanding of this episode , because Mr.Krabs was talking about a baby clam and SpongeBob thought he was talking about himself and that was funny too...It was also funny when SpongeBob was trying to compare to Squidward (for the height) :P , 8.5/10 :D

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
This is another one of those episodes that exists, and not much else. There's nothing that stands out or is memorable about this episode, but nothing about frustrated or annoyed me and it's not too boring.

5.5/10

spongie33

SpongeBob Expert
Model Sponge was very interesting episode. SpongeBob thought he was fired except he wasn't. The episode wasn't too bad or too good.
Rating: 6/10

Pretty meh episode. I didn't find much of it funny, nor did I find much of it entertaining. It was just pretty average. The commercial was good, though.

Ranking so far:
1. The Inside Job (A+)
2. Growth Spout (B)
3. Greasy Buffoons (B)
4. I Heart Dancing (B)
5. Model Sponge (C)
6. Tentacle-Vision (D)
7. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
8. Stuck in the Wringer (F)