130a. Greasy Buffoons

Yes, you can look at this episode as a horrid disgustfest... OR you can look at this episode as a commentary on the American diet and the naïveté of American fast food consumers.

Well, hey, there was nothing else positive to say about it.
Actually this episode didn't gross me out much because It was just a grease.

eltsterious

Part Computer or Something
9/10. This episode didn't disgust me as much as it made me laugh and smile. I really loved it, and it's one of my guilty pleasures. There's not a lot of torture in this episode (some Spongebob torture, though). However, like some said, it could be seen as a commentary on how much crap the US is willing to eat and it's insightful and funnier if you look at it that way.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Greasy Buffoons

This episode was bad. Mr Krabs was kinda out of character here. The idea with the grease got old pretty fast. I liked what Spongebob did in the ending. None of the jokes were really funny. 4.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episodes plot is REALLY REALLY bad. The Chum Bucket and Krusty Krab both sell food with extra grease? That is disgusting. But the episode itself is very very bland. Nothing here is amusing in the slightest. 4/10

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
I actually really liked this episode. I think what I like most about it is that it sets off a really good answer of what happens when you eat stuff with to much grease. I only have 1 problem. It makes me kinda sick. Not sick enough for me to hate the episode, but if I watched this episode, in a hot car drinking hot Strawberry Nesquick, I'd be a goner. 9.9/10

Cha

I love SBM
Rodger, Bill and Tom did a lot of voices for this one.

end

I wanted to like this episode. I really did. It had a pretty good moral and a few decent jokes. But it's so filthy. There's grease everywhere, everything is covered in grease, some spit out grease. It's nasty, and this is coming from someone who loves The Splinter. I almost wanted to take a shower after watching it. **/*****

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
The only joke that was funny, to me at least, was the soup. Other than that, this episode is just outright disgusting. There's also only about one joke through the entire thing. It's that people are eating grease. They repeat that gag over and over. At least Spongebob isn't oblivious to everything, but that's only a small factor in this episode. 3/10

MissTree

Moby Dollar
oh look, it's another generic grossout episode, what else is new

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Mixed feelings on this one, but I mainly like it.

It was just overall fun seeing them out smart eachother with new grease snacks.

My two favorite parts were when Squidward vanished while Mr. Krabs told them to clean the grease trap, and when SpongeBob was trying to tell the health inspector that they've been feeding people grease, but Plankton and Krabs stopped him.

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This was a pretty gross episode, it's season 7, what do you expect?

Also, why is SpongeBob driving a truck in this episode?

Poop

it is i
My favorite season 7 episode solid 10/10 out of that season

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I don't have too many strong feelings about this one, It's not too funny and it's not super memorable either.

4.5/10

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
It was nice seeing Plankton Succeed without having to Resort to trying and Failing to Steal the Krabby Patty Formula; and the fact that Mr Krabs helped him do that(albeit Unknowingly and/or Unwillingly), is just sweet sweet Irony!!

Back