130a. Greasy Buffoons

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: Okay, I don't really know where the writers were going with this episode. All I have to say is that this episode's disgusting! :yuck:

I hate this episode. Between how disgusting it is, to how much it makes me want to puke. There's nothing redeeming about the episode. Except that Mr. Krabs and Plankton get their comeuppance.

1.5|10 Overall

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
Oh man this is like a digust-lovers paradise. I love this episode. "Hey are you gonna eat that" lol 10/10!

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Not as bad as others say but not good
Also spongebob driving the truck wat 5/10

I think people hates this episode because they thought this episode was disgusting. I thought It was a little disgusting too but to be honest, I thought this episode was great and It's less disgusting than To Love a Patty, The Battle of Bikini Bottom and Pets or Pests. The only flaw was SpongeBob driving a trucker. I think the writers forget that SpongeBob doesn't have a license but I can let this flaw slide. I saw HarryPotterLives review and I definetly agree with her. This episode shows that eating in the fast-food restaugrants is very unheality. This episode was very entertaining and funny. All characters, especially Squidward and Patrick were great in this episode. There were some funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob rubbing the order ticket on Squidward's head, the costumer saying "Now that's what I call fast food!" after the food landed on the costumer's face, Squidward disappearing after Mr. Krabs said "that's a big job, a job that only 2 volunteer employees can do for no extra pay.", Squidward saying "I hope whatever you're yelling about is something more important than my mid-morning nap!", the running gag that the costumers running back and forth to The Chum Bucket and The Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs and Plankton saying "Did somebody call the health inspector?" and then the health inspector saying "Did somebody call the... Health inspector?" and Patrick licking SpongeBob at the end of this episode. I really like this episode so much and It's one of my favorite season 7 episodes. 10/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I actually liked this one and it really wasn't that disgusting either. My favorite part was the gag where Squidward just disappears. Not all Aaron Springer post movie eps are that bad. 7/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
To be honest, I like Greasy Buffoons. I find this to be disgusting too and I don't get how SpongeBob knows how to drive a truck. I rate it 9/10.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Okay I admit this episode is beyond gross. I mean, selling plates of pure grease? That made my stomach feel weird! And another thing, why does Aaron Springer thinks these episodes are good? Come on I know he can do better. :nono:

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I actually thought this one was alright.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
While it may have a good message, it is just a boring episode that lacks humor. I guess it was a little funny when Squidward says "I'll give you points for honesty." when Mr. Krabs tells him that the Wow Soup is pure grease. Other than that there wasn't anything in this episode for me to enjoy. 1/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
9.5/10 :*
It was actually boring at one point..
i loved the beggining more than the ending..

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
There are two huge reason why I don't like this episode. One: it's gross. Two: Mr. Krabs being a jerk, again. 3.5/10 for me.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Yes, you can look at this episode as a horrid disgustfest... OR you can look at this episode as a commentary on the American diet and the naïveté of American fast food consumers.

Well, hey, there was nothing else positive to say about it.

Back