129a. Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
It's my 5th least favorite episode from season 7. I made a mistake thinking The Abrasive Side was worse than this. I changed my opinions on that episode but I'm still skeptical on that episode.

This episode is just trash. The only thing that's good here is Planktons Texan accent. It's pretty funny bit that's the only redeeming quality here. It's a Sandy Torture episode and it's very annoying to watch. 0.5/10

It gets a .5 because of the accent. ;)

The only noteworthy things are the townspeople being complete jerks and this being the result if someone sucked out all of the humor, charm, and anything good from Imitation Krabs. It's really harsh and dull.
0/10

MissTree

I don't even know what to say, this episode REALLY sucked, all it is. is Sandy being humiliated for having a bikini even though she wears more clothes than most of them and then getting punished for busting Plankton... I don't see how this was a good idea

The other jokes sucked too

Summary: A nude Sandy searches for her stolen pelt, which was taken by a scheming Plankton.

They had a good plot! Where did it go wrong? :(

Supmandude

Supmandude said:
Why? :( You wouldn't want Sandy to be naked? I'm talking nothing visible ignore the fact that she's a girl (because she's a freaking squirrel) real-type squirrelly, nothing there at all squirrel. Male characters like SpongeBob being naked and just having nothing there is fine, but there seems to be a double standard with girls even though they're both animals. Although to be fair, she is seen with a bra in the show normally so maybe that would make it a little awkward even if there is nothing.

By the way, this was what Robert Ryan Cory intended her to look like, but it was turned down for being too gross/off-model/funny:

Skinless Sandy by robertryancory, on Flickr

The episode would have gotten at least a 9/10 if she looked like that because it would have added visual humor. :p
I stlill agree with myself over a year later. This would have made the episode AWESOME!!! :D

Original Raw and Uncut

Why? :( You wouldn't want Sandy to be naked? I'm talking nothing visible ignore the fact that she's a girl (because she's a freaking squirrel) real-type squirrelly, nothing there at all squirrel. Male characters like SpongeBob being naked and just having nothing there is fine, but there seems to be a double standard with girls even though they're both animals. Although to be fair, she is seen with a bra in the show normally so maybe that would make it a little awkward even if there is nothing.
By the way, this was what Robert Ryan Cory intended her to look like, but it was turned down for being too gross/off-model/funny:Skinless Sandy by robertryancory, on Flickr
The episode would have gotten at least a 9/10 if she looked like that because it would have added visual humor. :p
Dear Neptune! That's disturbing , This episode has gotta be holdover from season 6.
Imagine what Mr.Enter would think if that were originally in the episode. Hec if it were in the episode I'd be surprised it would still be rated TV-Y7, because this is TV-14 levels of disturbing. I'd never watch SpongeBob again if it had this in the episode, considering I was only 7 when this episode came out.

Hey everyone, I just found some really cool storyboards from this episode. Has anyone seen these? There are a few other episodes on this site too. :)

Apparently the hideous design of Sandy was in the storyboards too, it was probably some Nick executive that didn't approve it. :p

See the whole episode here: http://www.behance.net/gallery/11755935/Spongebob-Someones-in-the-Kitchen-with-Sandy
Those deleted scenes are funny and disturbing at the same time

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I don't like this episode, it ruins Plankton's character and it's unfair for Sandy, no, just, no!!! 4/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This episode=No. The plot is a horrible uninspired rehash of "Imitation Krabs" that makes zero sense. This thing has so many plot holes I don't even know where to begin. 90% of the jokes are irritating and the fish people making fun of Sandy and eventually arresting her is soooo annoying. Also did I mention this episode doesn't make sense? Because I'd like to reiterate that it makes zero sense. Did any one proof-read this episode? Sandy doesn't take her suit even though Plankton didn't steal that, the fish people make fun of Sandy due to her "nudity" even though a lot of them are just as indecently exposed as her and the same cops that laughed at her earlier randomly decide to arrest at the end EVEN THOUGH SHE ISN'T EVEN ANY MORE EXPOSED THAN THE REST OF THE FISH AND PLANKTON IS THE TRUE VI... ugh I need to stop thinking about this, this episode sucks big time though. This has to be one of the most poorly written episodes.

2/10

Supmandude said:

By the way, this was what Robert Ryan Cory intended her to look like, but it was turned down for being too gross/off-model/funny:

MY EYYYYYEEESSS!

SpongeBronyPH

Episode: Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (S7-E129-A)

I hate this episode. I hate it when the Bikini Bottomites, including the police, laugh and get mad at Sandy for being "naked" outside the treedome. I also hate when the Police arrest Sandy for public nudity. What are the policemen thinking? They're scalawags in this episode. It's even worse than scalawag Philippine cops today. If I where the writer and storyboard artist of this shitty episode, I rather put furless Sandy in her spacesuit and do the karate chop to tiny evil Plankton. The ending will be better if Mr. Krabs laugh at Plankton's fail and the police arrest him instead of Sandy.

Final Score = 0/10 :patboo:

Supmandude said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWK1X25kkvM

The first of three Imitation Krabs rip-offs this season, and this is definitely the worst of the bunch. I don't like this episode at all. A very weak and weird plot, has some gross-out visuals, and the townspeople are jerks. I did like Plankton's Texan accent, though. That was funny. I'm changing my grade from an "E" to an "F" because this episode is hard to watch in the same way Grandma's Kisses is hard to watch, which, coincidentally, also got an "F".

Ranking so far:
1. Growth Spout (B)
2. I Heart Dancing (B)
3. Tentacle-Vision (D)
4. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
5. Stuck in the Wringer (F)

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Can't See For Free
Very, very annoying and bad episode. This episode just would have failed from the very start because of the premise, because if we think about it, this is an episode where some guy stole a woman's clothes after seeing her in the shower and now the woman has to walk around the town naked to get her clothes back, causing her to get alienated by the town. Yeah, not a very good episode, even with the SpongeBob filter over it. There were some good moments in the episode, Plankton was definitely a highlight. But Plankton couldn't save this episode, and too much of the episode was devoted to seeing Sandy being resented by the townspeople, who I hated in this episode. 4.5/10