128b. Stuck in the Wringer

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
My least favorite SpongeBob episode ever! There are so many problems with this episode that pretty much all of them has been mentioned. Although there was this one thing I haven't seen anyone mention. That nonsensical scene where that stupid fish gets his foot hurt by a cash register and he reacts to it in an over the top way and it's HIS FAULT for destroying the Krusty Krab. Not SpongeBob's! Also as much as I can't stand post-movie Mr. Krabs, the townspeople trying to stealing his money pissed me off and it shows how ::dolphin noise::ing stupid the townspeople are. 0/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I hate this episode. This is the worst SpongeBob Abuse episode and it is one of my least favorite episodes. This episode is very mean-spirited. Patrick ruined the episode completely. I hated how he glued SpongeBob with "Forever Glue" and then SpongeBob got stuck in the wringer. I hated the Krusty Krab part and I hate the part with Squidward's eyes. I thought it was grosser than the toenail scene. I hated how Squidward laughed at SpongeBob putting mustard at the Krabby Patty with his hole. I hated Mr. Krabs in this episode. After Mr. Krabs throwing out SpongeBob at the Krusty Krab, Patrick sends SpongeBob to the carnival. Patrick thinks eating ice cream and going to the carnival helps SpongeBob. It didn't help anything. After that, SpongeBob yells at Patrick, and Patrick runs and cries. Then the Bikini Bottomies were mad at the SpongeBob and someone says: "You deserved what you got." SpongeBob didn't deserved it. It was Patrick's fault. Near the ending, there was a worse quote: "I guess crying solves your problems at all." This is one of the worst quotes I've ever heard in the show.
Crying doesn't solve your problems. I hated everyone in this episode, except SpongeBob.
Oveall, this episode is just terrible. :nono:

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
Out of all the episodes on this show, this one has Patrick at his worst. He is only there to make things worse, and to cause that terrible scene with the townspeople telling Spongebob that he was wrong for being mad at Patrick. Even if there were some good scenes in this (and there weren't), it's impossible to get passed Patrick's intolerable stupidity.
And, do i even need to mention that stinger at the end. It really deserves the hate it gets.

0/10 >_>

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Stuck in the Wringer

This episode was really bad. It was so mean spirited, and Patrick's stupidity was flanderized here. The ending was a slap in the face. The only thing i liked about this episode is that Spongebob is close to his original personality (but that didn't save the episode, it made it worse but still). None of the jokes were funny (were there jokes in this episode?) 2/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Unbelievably terrible. Patrick in this episode was a moron. He couldn't even acknowledge the fact that Spongebob was in a lot of pain and depression. I hated the Bikini Bottomites in this episode. They thought that Spongebob was the bad guy even though Patrick was the one who caused him into this mess. But what I hate most about this episode was the ending. Those lines "I guess crying does solve your problems" And the line where Patrick says that he needs to get the glue again made this episode screams terrible. And this episode has NO jokes at all. 0/10

end

I re-watched it and I honestly can't bring myself to hate this episode like everyone else. Aside from the forever glue "gag" (which was a really lazy way to start the plot), I didn't think Patrick was that bad. He genuinely wants to help SpongeBob out, even if he was incredibly oblivious of his condition. And the drama between the two had surprisingly good execution.

But I did despise the Bikini Bottomites here. Despite what I said, SpongeBob did have a valid reason to lash out on Patrick, and their inclusion was unnecessary and came off as jarring. And while the episode was lacking in any true gags, there were a few nice visuals. And for all it's worth, it kept my attention, which is more than I can say for a number of other S7 episodes. ***/*****

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Forgot I even mentioned this episode in this topic. Sincr I can't delete this comment now, I'll just say I still stand by my opinion. This is number 2 in my least favorite season 7 episodes.

Jerry

404 - Jerry not Found
The episode is just meh even with the forever glue thing.

Rating: Meh

EDIT: I noticed many of these comments were influenced by Mr.Enter.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Haven't seen this episode in a while but I don't remember it being so good. Pretty boring from what I can think of actually and one of the more forgettable for this season. Heck, more than half the episodes from this season are forgettable!

MissTree

Moby Dollar
terrible episode, Patrick was really bad here but the Bikini Bottomites were even worse! i did kinda laugh at the end though

Back