128b. Stuck in the Wringer

Supmandude

Squog
The Amazing Wumbologist said:
If crying DOES solve people's problems, then this episode should be gone, right?
If this episode went away, I'd cry and bring it back. :)

MissTree

Moby Dollar
People cried when Have You Seen This Snail aired

Nothing happened

Good thing too

I'm sure people cried at bad episodes too

Still nothing happened

:(

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Bad episode.. I'll begin with what I liked (because what I liked is fewer than what I disliked :P ) ; So I liked the beginning with SpongeBob singing in his bathroom, when Patrick pretended that he wasn't caring about Spongy anymore and he broke the door because he can't pretend anymore and when Spongebob hugged Patrick because of that I'll give it a 4.5/10 . But it was a stupid episode..I mean crying doesn't solve the glue, kids watching this will be like ''Lets glue something and then cry to solve it'' , I disliked when Squidward's eyes fell into the Krabby Patty so gross, I also disliked the part with Patrick being a complete idiot again and again..I mean in the old episodes Patrick used to be smarter at times like at the episode SB-129 when he said ''Maybe Squidward doesn't like us'' it was smart of him, but now is a complete idiot...even an idiot can't do that xD I also disliked the part when SpongeBob cried at Patrick (he had his right but Spongebob's character isn't that and I was a little bit shocked when I saw it) and when the crowd booed SpongeBob because of his attitude at Patrick...Uh and not forget to mention that I also disliked when the costumers were like ''Uh money....''

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I am quite shocked that others LIKE this episode. I detest it because it made Patrick into a COMPLETE ::dolphinnoise:: MORON. I felt bad for what Spongebob went through, and it had one of the STUPIDEST endings I have ever seen. The plot was really bare, and I did not even give an occasional chuckle. In fact, I did not even SMILE when I watched this. How DARE the writers create this abysmal mess they call an "episode". :patboo:

Score: 1/10

An ok episode, with a few annoying moments like "Forever Glue" and the SB and Patrick fight, but it's a pretty good episode besides that. 6.5/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Another infamous episode which I actually find sorta alright. Of course we have some stinkers such as Patrick being a bit of a jerk, grossouts, and more, but I don't see any problems after that. By the way, I don't think this episode was really meant to be moral-istic. 7.5/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
This is simply the WORST EPISODE OF SPONGEBOB, it's really terrible, Patrick is so stupid in this episode but I felt bad for what SpongeBob went through and the townspeople are WRONG SpongeBob didn't derserve what but the only good things where that SpongeBob personality was not bad and the ending was sorta funny but this is my least favorite episode of the entire show

Grade: 1/10

Worst Character: All except for :sbx:

Worst Line: Your body isn't the problem it's your heart/you deserved what you gotten

Worst Moment: same moment as the line above

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Horrible episode. Say what you will about "One Coarse Meal" but at least that episode knew Mr. Krabs took things to far. This episode expects to sympathize with Patrick for potentially ruining SpongeBob's life and only caring about himself. This is Patrick's worst appearance in the show imo. Besides 1 or 2 decent jokes the rest of this is horrible. The fish telling SpongeBob he's a terrible person is in my bottom 5 moments of the show, it's completely toxic. The one time SpongeBob stands up to Patrick he's somehow wrong. I love how in his terribly characterized episodes like Choir Boys and Boating Buddies he's a complete creator's pet who can't do anything wrong yet one when he's in character he's treated like scum! (To be fair besides season 6 I don't mind SpongeBob's post-movie characterization much but I still find it frustrating that SpongeBob does nothing wrong yet he's the bad guy. Oh, and Patrick's apology was terrible. There was no sincerity or emotion in it at all, it does not redeem this episode in the slightest. At least in something like "The Card" it was just a stupid trading card he was ruining. At least in "Pet Sitter Pat" they didn't make Gary look like some monster for not liking Patrick's pet-sitting. This is Patrick's worst appearance in his show and it completely destroyed his character until season 9 when episodes like "Patrick-Man!", "What's Eating Patrick?", "The Executive Treatment", and "Patrick! The Game" came to redeem it. Oh and Squidward's eyes falling off is absolutely disgusting, makes this feel like a season 6 episode.

0.5/10 (2nd worst episode ever)

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
JingleCup said:
I am quite shocked that others LIKE this episode. I detest it because it made Patrick into a COMPLETE ::dolphinnoise:: MORON. I felt bad for what Spongebob went through, and it had one of the STUPIDEST endings I have ever seen. The plot was really bare, and I did not even give an occasional chuckle. In fact, I did not even SMILE when I watched this. How DARE the writers create this abysmal mess they call an "episode". :patboo:

Score: 1/10
Hey, old CakeCup, this was an immature post. Imma rereview this.

I still think that it was a terrible, terrible episode. While I don't get offended by mean-spiritedness as much as a few other members do, this episode crossed the line. Patrick was a complete idiot in this episode, and he acted like he had no brain. I know Patrick isn't like that in all the episodes, but this episode proves that when Patrick is bad, oh man, he is bad. The whole episode was a mess, in both plot and in characters. If Patrick loved SpongeBob, why did he really use forever glue to get SpongeBob out of a wringer? Even worse, SpongeBob got called out for not having a heart and he deserved what he gotten. Boy, these Bikini Bottomites in this eppy were truly Hungry Hungry Hypocrites (don't ask where I came up with this). Did I forget to mention that part when the mustard squirts onto Squidward's eyes and his eyes fell on the Krabby Patty. Ew, it makes me sick just talking about it here. The cringe is real with that scene. Why, oh why did they have to make SpongeBob in character only to have everyone else watch him in his pain and misery. And while I don't give a shrimp about morals, I have to make an exception here. The moral ("I guess crying does solves your problems after all") is completely stupid and makes me feel dead inside. This episode as a whole really wants me to have some fish sticks, to let go of my anger that I have with this episode.
While SpongeBob was actually likeable here, the rest of the characters deserve to be told off, by ME! HAHAHA! This gets a 1/10.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I feel like this episode had a good story going. But then got bad when Patrick guled Spongebob in. Also the fact that no one even attempted to help Spongebob out of the wringer and got angry at him when he yelled at Patrick.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Stuck in the Wringer (S7-E128-B)

I HATE this episode. This episode is stupid and mean-spirited. Patrick Star is the main ::dolphin noise:: who started this conflict. I HATE it when Patrick puts Forever Glue (not as sticky as Super Glue) on SpongeBob when he's stuck in the wringer instead of helping him. I also hate everyone who doesn't care about SpongeBob's while he's stuck in the wringer. YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE THE MOST IN THIS ::dolphin noise::ING HORRENDOUS EPISODE, this:

SpongeBob: I guess crying does solve your problems at all.

Me: Are you ::dolphin noise::ing kidding me right now?! Crying DOESN'T solve your problems! It's just negative (-), along with rage.

Best Character: :sbx: .
Worst Character: All of them, especially :patx: .

Best Line: none
Worst Line: "You deserve on what you got." (Scooter) and "Crying does solve your problems at all." (SpongeBob)

Final Score = 0/10 :patboo: (Season 1-3 version Patrick Star reacting to Season 4-9 version Patrick Star here in this ::dolphin noise::ty episode.)

To the Children: Please avoid this episode at all costs, especially A Pal for Gary, One Coarse Meal, Someones in the Kitchen with Sandy, Smooth Jazz at Bikini Bottom and Restraining SpongeBob!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

I hate this episode. It has no moral, Patrick is atrocious, and the episode isn't funny in the slightest. I don't know if I've ever felt more bad for SpongeBob. Then again, after Choir Boys I don't know if I can ever feel bad for him again

Ranking so far:
1. Growth Spout (B)
2. I Heart Dancing (B)
3. Tentacle-Vision (D)
4. Stuck in the Wringer (F)

Back