128a. Growth Spout

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Summary: Mr. Krabs takes a thrifty approach to feeding Pearl's growing appetite: he takes food from his friends' homes.

Review: I thought this episode was REALLY FUNNY! Even though stealing is bad, Mr. Krabs was ACTUALLY hilarious in this episode!

Rating: 7.9/10

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
This episode was perfectly funny! Mr. Krabs stealing food from other people's homes was HILARIOUS! :P And let's not forget his "gold tooth"! 9.5/10

I thought I was the only person on the side of Neptune that actually cared or liked about this episode, but you peoples have proven me wrong. :rofl2:

I actually liked this one! Not because of Pearl saying "MOAR!" constantly, but that Krabs played an impressive main role. It's about time we get something good from him. -_~ Some quotes were humorous, too.

:sbx: - "Wow, I didn't know that Mr. Krabs had a golden tooth."
:squidx: - "Neither did I."

I like when Squiddy just doesn't care about anything! :lol:

I thought It was decent. It's not bad as people says but It's still not a great episode. At least It was better than Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy and Stuck in the Wringer. Some parts like when Pearl wanted to eat Money, Mr. Krabs thought the peanut worms were just penuts and Mr. Krabs giving his golden tooth to Squidward were funny but there were some flaws in this episode. First of all, Mr. Krabs owns a restaurant. He should've feed Pearl with Krabby Patties, instead of stealing other peoples' food. Also the cops were so stupid in this episode and some parts were boring. I don't really recommend this episode because I don't think you will like this episode but I thought It was decent. This episode is not worth watching again. 7/10

EDIT: You will kill me for this but I watched this episode again and It was actually funny. I like this episode more now and I will stand my opinion about season 7 being a great season. 8.5/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
One of the better Aaron Springer episodes from the post movie era and surprisingly Richard Pursel's credited for this too. A lot of other episodes I've seen with either one of them credited have been pretty awful or just really boring but this one surprised me. I enjoyed it quite a bit. One of the more underrated episodes from the show. The ending was kinda weak but the episode itself was still good. 7.5/10

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Somebody tell me when the Mr. Krabs-Mrs. Puff dynamic went out the window. It's as if Krusty Love never happened. Her context in this episode, though (not being a Boating School episode) was both refreshing and unsettling at the same time.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
RedSoxFan274 said:
Somebody tell me when the Mr. Krabs-Mrs. Puff dynamic went out the window. It's as if Krusty Love never happened. Her context in this episode, though (not being a Boating School episode) was both refreshing and unsettling at the same time.
I'm just glad this episode didn't come out so poor like "Summer Job" did. Now that's a real pain to watch not just because of that one time relationship being brought up again but because of how unlikable she is in that episode. It's like a precursor to "Demolition Doofus" in that regard.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
RedSoxFan274 said:
I must honestly agree, they acted literally if they never met before.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I hated this episode. Mr. Krabs was a huge jerk in this episode and what I hate about post-movie Krabs is that he's so cheap, he doesn't even want to spend ANY of his money which defeats the whole purpose of having money. The only funny part in this episode was when Mr. Krabs trying to get Squidward to not call the police by saying "If you do I'll fire you." then Squidward keeps dialing the numbers. Also the ending in this episode was pathetic. 1/10

MadFred

ooooooofy day
SecretBox said:
I hated this episode. Mr. Krabs was a huge jerk in this episode and what I hate about post-movie Krabs is that he's so cheap, he doesn't even want to spend ANY of his money which defeats the whole purpose of having money. The only funny part in this episode was when Mr. Krabs trying to get Squidward to not call the police by saying "If you do I'll fire you." then Squidward keeps dialing the numbers. Also the ending in this episode was pathetic. 1/10
I agree, the ending is very lazy.

The rest of the episode is nice, though, especially for a season 7 episode.

Supmandude

Squog
Some pretty good gags and stuff. The ending was a little dumb, though. I thought SpongeBob was going to say he stuffed the Krabby Patty with thousands of dollars from the money vault or something, love is stupider than Mr. Krabs losing all his money and being punished for stealing and being too cheap to get his daughter some Krabby Patties. 8/10

RedSoxFan274 said:
It was dark and she could only see him from the back, of course she didn't recognize him.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Growth Spout

This episode is decent. Mr Krabs was kinda out of character. It had some jokes. 5.5/10

Kerdem

Banished
I Really Loved This One.Its Soo Underrated.Its One Of My Favourite Season 7 Episodes. x1000000000000000000000000 Times Better Then Stuck In The Wringer Crap.

9,5/10 (Only Reason I Don't Give It 10/10 Because Ending Doesn't Make Any Sense)

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode is terrible, Mr. Krabs steals peoples food instead of I don't know...BUYING HIS OWN FOOD. But no, instead we have to sit through Mr. Krabs being a cheapskate again, with scenes that go on for too long, and no gags to back this episode up. I did like the part where Squidwards Easter Island Head says that he needed to lose weight anyway, and I liked that Santa twist, but other than that, this episode was just a waste of my time. It was too repetitive and very boring. 2/10

Back