128a. Growth Spout

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This episode was alright. Nothing entirely special and Mr. Krabs was so dang cheap even for his own daughter.... What a shame :unsure:

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This is a good episode in my opinion, the scene that made me laugh and I enjoyed was when Squidward forced Mr.Krabs to pull out his golden tooth and he actually had one and he pulled it out :P That actually made me laugh! I also liked the fact that he was WORRIED about Pearl's health! He was cheap (like always) but if you've seen a scene he looks worried about her (at the end) . I don't like that Mr.Krabs was invading people's houses at midnight like a burglar..he could just buy her something or do what they did at the end (that they made her a Krabby Patty) but he is so cheap :P it was funny actually , so I am going to rate this episode a 8/10 :)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
An underrated episode. It is funny and shows Mr. Krabs cares about her daughter. You guys do realize most stores are closed at night so he'd be stealing anyways. 8/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I underestimated how good this episode was up until now...this episode is DEFINITELY one of the funniest of the season, and that is definitely saying something. There were many funny jokes like the peanut worms, Krabs going into people's houses, "yummy stuff", and the golden tooth. That's not to say that this episode has flaws, however. First of all, this episode ruined the Kruff dynamic in a way that just annoyed me. Kruff is my favorite shipping of the show and watching these two interact in Growth Spout left me feeling ambivalent. Not sure whether to be angry or refreshed, I dunno. Of course Krabs is his normal cheapskate self in this episode, but it works since he is actually taking care of his daughter here, so that's something. Nonetheless, this is one of the least-bad season 7 episodes, despite the many flaws that it had. I give it an 8/10.

I liked this one. The plot is creative, it really shows Mr. Krabs' personality, and it's on the upper side of Season 7. I also find the chopped liver joke quite funny.

Ranking so far:
1. Growth Spout (B)
2. I Heart Dancing (B)
3. Tentacle-Vision (D)

Pugs4Thugs

Gary the Snail Supremacist
A good episode about Mr. Krabs and Pearl. It had a lot of creative ideas in here, especially since it was Mr. Krabs focused. Not much to say about it, it was just a good episode. 7.4/10