127b. I ♥ Dancing

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I love this episode. It was funny and well written. I loved the "Who put you on the planet" dance. Lol!

Rating: 10/10 :)

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas, Mr. Lawrence
thaat explains it....these are the exact writers of one coarse meal. it looks we've got a dream team.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Fun fact- This and Slimy Dancing both have the exact same rating (6.2).

I thought that it would be higher, because most people do say that they like it better than Slimy Dancing. I guess people have lower opinion on it just because it's a season 7 episode.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
The title should have been I Hate Dancing.

Homie

get outer my space!
Just rewatched this one.

Pros
Spongebobs Dancing

Who put you on the planet?

The SB/Squidward dynamic

VISUALS!

"That was very cute girls! Too cute. Get out."

SQUILLIAM!

Squilliam dance

Cons
Unlikeable Squidward

Overall: 9/10, great episode.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
This one wasn't that great, but not enough for me to hate it. This episode is just..... there. I'll watch it sometimes. The plot was normal etc. etc.

Growlie

Best Boy
homestuck said:
Just rewatched this one.

Pros
Spongebobs Dancing

Who put you on the planet?

The SB/Squidward dynamic

VISUALS!

"That was very cute girls! Too cute. Get out."

SQUILLIAM!

Squilliam dance

Cons
Unlikeable Squidward

Overall: 9/10, great episode.
I would disagree, Squilliam is Unlikable, Squidward is Likable.

Growlie said:
No, Squidward is unlikeable in this one. In that episode, he want to tire SpongeBob, so he can enter big dance audition instead of SpongeBob. After he is selected, the judge says he will dance in Squilliam's play. So Squidward got what he deserved. I disagree that Squilliam is unlikeable in that episode. He needed to appear in that episode, so Squidward can learn a lesson about sabotaging people. I think that's well done. I honestly loved Squilliam appearance in that episode.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I just like the episode, honestly.

First time I saw it, I.. was seriously buggered in a bad way over Squilliam smacks Squiddy with the gloves.. For me, that seemed worse than even the splinter. It was the sound and then the whole combination of Squilliam being a total.. Bad word to Squiddy, even if Squddy technically was just getting his jus desserts.. Although, I don't recall Squidward actually smacking SB in the episode.

Later, I found the whole Squilliam thing funny.. Though the glove smacking part does still bother me for itself. I don't like it at all (though would not ask it to be removed, as it's just a part if it. (Fun fact: I just about hated Squilliam because of that - that was the first episode I'd seen with Squilliam, honestly... Definitely not the best way to be introduced to him, IMO.

But, I a thallus enjoy the whole episode. SB was really cute in it; and Squiddy was.. Funny (I hate the leotard as it's drawn in the second half of the episode.

I find Squilliam, aside from the smacking thing, pretty hot in the episode.. Specially when he says "Here I go..!"..

I'm so bad.

"I a thallus" was supposed to be "definitely"...

Growlie

Best Boy
SB_DW_Fan said:
No, Squidward is unlikeable in this one. In that episode, he want to tire SpongeBob, so he can enter big dance audition instead of SpongeBob. After he is selected, the judge says he will dance in Squilliam's play. So Squidward got what he deserved. I disagree that Squilliam is unlikeable in that episode. He needed to appear in that episode, so Squidward can learn a lesson about sabotaging people. I think that's well done. I honestly loved Squilliam appearance in that episode.
SB_DW_Fan said:
I'm sorry, but I just can't side with SpongeBob [The Cubic Creeper] or Squilliam. Though I'd never side with Squilliam anyway.

Supmandude

Squog

Seriously? They both did the same thing wrong and Squidward was getting his payback for mistreating SpongeBob. What Squilliam did was no different and actually better than Squidward as he didn't do it for the sole purpose of wearing them out until they can't perform. How can anyone find Squidward likable in this case?

Anyway, funny stuff. 10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: I ♥ Dancing

This episode was kinda bad. I didn't like the dance scenes. It was kinda repetitive and unfunny. Spongebob was also kinda annoying. There were some parts i liked. I liked the ''Who Put You On The Planet?'' line (finally Spongebob took Squidward's cynical reaction not as a compliment). I also liked Squilliam's appearance. There were few jokes. 5/10

More

VIP
Don't even try to read this terrible wall of text

This episode rarely gets any hate. Emphasis on the "rarely" this time. It gets about as much hate as The Inside Job, which I used to dislike but I've grown into. If you know where to look, it's at least there. And I'm fine with it, the show has had much, much, much worse. (My score of 37 Atrocity pts. is actually a bit misleading) And unlike Artist Unknown, it's not really "praised," per se (outside of SBM). I'm much more angered that it's not considered a rip-off, actually. At least the SpongeBob was theoretically in the same place, even though it was incredibly forced and I'd rather have SpongeBob get the fame, but it's better than having a part taken away from him. Well, it could, but it most likely isn't. And if SpongeBob was at the audition WHY didn't he ::dolphin noise::ing audition!? But still, he could have died from doing the same excercize for that long. And Squidward actually realized he got punished, and there's a little reasoning as to his behavior (though not enough), which is extremely selfish. And unlike AU, which opened on bragging, there was some okay humor in the beginning (my favorite being the pizza and knight falling on the table. However, that doesn't take away from the fact of how excessively cruel the episode is. SpongeBob did nothing wrong, besides breaking Squidward's treadmill, which was that little reasoning even though it was technically Squid's fault that he left SpongeBob doing it this long, and the "Who put you on the planet" thing (yes, I actually didn't like that, it was a rude comment and the expression was disturbing). It kind of looked like a Squidward torture ::dolphin noise::, but in this case it wasn't SpongeBob torturing him, he was only dancing to music. Any other wrong-doing he did to Squid were accidents. And SpongeBob was a great dancer. I mean great. He's just as talented at dancing as he was art, perhaps even better. The animation of the dance sequence compliments it. That's what makes it so hard to watch Squidward's criticisms. And it's unfortunate, since they actually made Squid unlikeable for once. However, it falls on the same path as Little Yellow Book, only worse. Another positive is the critic knew it was SpongeBob who was the one, despite SB still not getting the fame and fortune he deserves. By the way, Squidward is a horrible dancer. All he did was hop on one leg. The plot also came out as predictable. We knew what Squidward's plan was, and we knew SB would go against it somehow. And that predictability is enforced by how direct of a rip-off it is. Every element of it reminds me of Artist Unknown, which if not blantanly clear I really hate. Oh, and Squilliam was shoehorned in the end for fan service. Not cool, man, not cool.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SB_DW_Fan said:
Squidward is a master at being a ::dolphin noise:: to people. xP

k i'll shut up now

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
Hey you wanna know something? THAT THIS EPISODE SUCKS! Squiddy is soooooooooooooooooo unlikeable here! He tires out spongebob for his own selfish needs and gets a very small comeuppance. Oh, yeah and it relies on one joke, dancing. Hilarious, ain't it? 3/10

Back