127a. Tentacle-Vision

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I really liked this episode. It was very funny and the Squid Abuse wasn't that bad in my opinion. I thought it was actually funny how everyone kept interrupting Squidward's show. 8/10

ScumBob

sicko m0de
SBRoxMan said:
Funny episode,
tongue.gif
it's one of those episodes that has Squidward abuse but does it in a good way.
biggrin.gif
Wrong! The only way Squidward abuse can be done right is for Squidward to DESERVE the abuse.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Wrong! The only way Squidward abuse can be done right is for Squidward to DESERVE the abuse.
You're quoting a post I made nearly 3 years ago :P

And while I see your point now and agree with it, besides the ending, the Squidward abuse isn't too bad in this episode in my opinion

Kerdem

Banished
This Is My Least Favourite Episode Also Its Not Funny AT ALL!!!!!! Why They Hate Squidward This Much WHY!!!!!!

-99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

Homie

get outer my space!
Just watched this episode! I liked it, for the most part.

Pros
"It varies." (Patrick is very funny here, which is nice)

Patricks live-action mouth

The reference to Spongebob House Party

"Eat at the Krusty Krab!" "Ah can line-dance better than that!"

The "I'm not on TV" joke

"This is actually a lot by public access standards"

Zeus the Guitar Lord

Cons
Squidward getting kicked out of his own house

A LITTLE too much Squid abuse.

Overall: 8.5/10. Didn't think I would like it, but I did!

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I don't remember the last time I saw this episode, but I like it. Of course, not the best, but still 'good'.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
6/10

Mostly a dull episode but there was a few pretty funny jokes.

Supmandude

Squog
Perfect episode! I couldn't stop laughing while watching it!!! 100000000000000/10

This episode isn't even moderately cruel like I heard people describe it before I watched it. Again, compare something as light as this to an episode like Jellyfishing.

More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
This is easily the worst Squid torture ::dolphin noise::.

0/10
That's an insanely broad definition of torture there. He just had his show ruined because he's Squidward, not a big deal. People disliking his art and performances has been a thing since the first season, just look at Culture Shock.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: Tentacle-Vision

This episode is between bad and decent for me. Spongebob, Patrick and the others were kinda annoying. They didn't leave Squidward alone with his TV show. I didn't like the end where Squidward was kicked out of his own house. The episode had some pretty good jokes. 5.5/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Ehhhhh. Didn't care for this one. Most of the jokes fell flat (I did like the meta joke Patrick made though) and the plot didn't make much sense either but on the other hand, the stuff to happens to Squidward here is pretty tame. If the the stuff there was better, I would probably bump my rating up to a 6/10 at least. "I Heart Dancing" is much funnier and more enjoyable for me. 4.8/10. Borderline mediocre episode.

Kerdem

Banished
I Was Way Too Harsh To This One Its Not Horrible As I Remembered It Actually Made Me Laugh At Some Parts But I Still Don't Like This Episode Because I Can't Stand Annoying Squid Torture I Used To Think This Was The Worst Squidward Torture Episode Ever But Not Anymore (That Honor Goes Restraining Spongebob) At Least It Has Some Comedy 6/10

Alright, because I sucked so much as a critic back in my pre-2015 days on this forum, I will reevaluate my thoughts on this... frustrating episode.

This episode is no longer my least favorite. It is far from that position. But that does not mean I like it. In fact, I have a very deep sense of hatred towards it. Squidward is abused here more than in any other Squid Abuse episode to exist. Why? Because this episode proves that not only are SpongeBob and Patrick a problem towards Squidward, but everyone in the entire dang city is as well. Literally, everyone can come to Squidward's party except for Squidward himself. Why? Because this show likes to torture him for no reason. What did he do to deserve this torture? Really, I want to know. I really want to know why the writers find this funny. Because it isn't. It isn't at all, and it never will be.

Ugh, I could go on and on, but I'm not going to.

Final rating: 5/100

Katniss

totally coral
Zeus the Guitar Lord rocks (no pun intended) and I do enjoy Patrick's "I'm not on TV" joke. There were some funny antics but things did get a little mean-spirited (seriously, why kick Squidward out of his own house?). I'd give this maybe a 6/10. It wasn't great, wasn't terrible, just slightly above average.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
A rather annoying Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise::. All Squidward wanted to do was to make his own TV show. But everyone just ruins it beyond belief. To the point where he gets kicked out of his house. And he can't even sleep too because of everyone making too much noise in his house.

This episode is not the funniest though. It has a few decent jokes but Spongebob and Patrick were stupid stupid instead of funny stupid unfortunately. This episode is a bit too mean spirited in my taste 3/10

Back