125b. Chum Caverns

MechaWave

Karate Master
Wanna let you guys know, Zeus Cervas is actually an old writer, not new. :P He did well in this episode.

pakasa43

Something random
i give this episode 10/10,it was so awesome,krabs and plankton episodes are so funny

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Overall it was good. The first half was better because it was more original than the typical Krabs/Plankton stuff in the second half.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Is it me, or is this episode one of the greatest episodes since season 3? I loved this one... Plankton was finally successful, and although the customers didn't stay with him, he still made millions. The Dig Dug parody was funny, and so were SpongeBob and Patrick. It was 100% original, creative and classic. What do you think?

pakasa43

Something random
it was a awesome classic episode,it should be a pre movie episode,but i did not like everybody beeng trapped at the krusty krab at the ending tho

pakasa43

Something random
i dont know,maybe he had a day off,i wouldnt mind if spongebob and plankton werent trapped

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
From what I saw (the half to the end) I...thought it wasn't very good. -_-

Slumber Party, however...

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
i dont know,maybe he had a day off,i wouldnt mind if spongebob and plankton werent trapped
Did squidward trappped in the krusty krab too?

Did you knowed you about grammmar?
HAHAUGHAHAUGH PWN
Seriously, how much does it take to capitalize, spell, and use grammar correctly? It's not that these people don't know how to do these things, so much as just pure laziness. :D

MechaWave

Karate Master
Spam. *reports to the cops*
Seriously, how much does it take to capitalize, spell, and use grammar correctly? It's not that these people don't know how to do these things, so much as just pure laziness. :D
Well Ace can obviously spell correctly, he's mainly lazy to proofread, something they teach you in school in first grade. :P I also talked to some people and they said it doesn't matter how they type because it's the Internet. It's true, but also wrong at the same time. *points and laughs* :P

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Seriously, how much does it take to capitalize, spell, and use grammar correctly? It's not that these people don't know how to do these things, so much as just pure laziness. @_@
Well Ace can obviously spell correctly, he's mainly lazy to proofread, something they teach you in school in first grade. :P I also talked to some people and they said it doesn't matter how they type because it's the Internet. It's true, but also wrong at the same time. *points and laughs* :P
^^
Spelling and grammar still count on the Internet. Maybe I see this differently because my mom's an English teacher, but that's how I look at it. Just because you're not in a formal setting on the Internet doesn't necessarily give you the right to slack off in those departments.

Back