122a. Chum Bucket Supreme

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

This is apparently one of the better episodes of season 6. It's on my "must watch when I can get around to doing it" list.

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Well, Phillip, hopefully you won't be disappointed. There's something of a reference to Squilliam Returns at one point, and generally, just great "laugh out loud" moments.

"Uh, sir? You're head. It's on fire. THE DRINK!!! USE THE DRINK!!!"
"It's Kelp Juice, you want some?"

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hey Karen, every time I make a sale, the sound goes through here!

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love this one. It's unique for a Plankton episode, I like that it gives him some brief success of his own rather than doing the typical stealing-the-formula thing. Most of the jokes are really funny too, and of course there's Plankton's genius dance. <3

One of the best Season 6 episodes. It was real funny.
Plankton: Sir your head is on fire. Chum is Fum.
Best Character Patrick
9.5/10

This is my second favorite post movie episode, and its probably in my top 10 of all time. Patrick and Plankton working together is genius! And Patrick ideas were just so funny. "Chum is Fum" and "Fum is Chum" are 2 of the best quotes in the whole series. In addition, there are a countless number of underappreciated hilarious moments thoughout the episode, there's never a part where you stop laughing for more than 15 seconds. The ending was also very satisfying and funny. Overall its by far my favorite season 6 episode. 10/10.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
A solid episode. There's some good gags and a nice pair up. Memorable episode. 7.5/10

hfjs

This is a very funny episode, and I found it to have a very interesting character interaction combo, being Plankton and Patrick.

Back