121b. Shell Shocked

hasfarr

your mom

Although the ending of this episode was (how do I put this delicately) stupid, the episode was a bright spot in the shamble that was season 6. Dee Snider does brilliantly as Angry Jack, as you can see in the clip above. Of course, the commercial had to be the highlight of the episode, so, being nice and all, I put it up for you.

Squiddykins

take back the falls
I saw this episode today, poor Gary! =(

And the commercial is quite funny, I like the part where he says "Hey! Get those numbers out of my face!"

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I love Angry Jack's commercial! Why can't commercials be like that in real life? I liked that part when after Spongebob breaks all of his shells in the store, he asks Jack "Are you really angry or you're just trying to sound louder?" and then Jack yells out "I'm really angry!". :lol:

Cha

I love SBM
The episode was alright, I liked seeing Gary in different shells. The ending reminded me of Shell of a Man, when Mr. Krabs sheds his shell.

I liked the episode, it was creative. ANGRY JACK IS ANGRY

I like how late Season 6 is actually an improvement

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This one is decent. Angry Jack was a pretty amusing one-time character, and I like seeing SpongeBob so concerned for his pet, it's nice.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This was a decent episode. My favorite scene has to be the one where SpongeBob keeps breaking the shells. 7/10

Hans

Floating Shopping List
Angry Jack is awesome. He made this episode great.

end

Eh, I thought this one was annoying. None of the gags were really funny, and the pacing felt almost monotonous. **/*****

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I liked the commercial but some parts here were very repetitious. The plot is very light and it doesn't have a lot of gags. 4.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Shell Shocked

This episode was decent. The plot was decent. Angry Jack was an awesome character. There were few funny jokes. 6/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
That one was okay, and better than it's sister episode ''Sand Castles in the Sand'' IMO...The part with SB trying to find Gary a shell at the store was slow and kind of uninteresting...the rest of the episode was good...7/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I like Angry Jack but the rest of this is about as empty as Angry Jack's shell supply at the end of the episode.

5/10

Yes! Angry Jack is one of my favorite background characters ever! I like this episode, but the first half that is. Everything is well until SpongeBob starts breaking the shells. That was funny at first, but he kept breaking them for so long, that it just ended up looking repetitive and made it unfunny. So, it was good, but dragged the gag on for too long.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
I’m neutral about Angry Jack (i didn’t find the commercial very funny). Other that, the episode was boring and the gag with Spongebob keep breaking the shells was unfunny.

2/10

Back