121a. Sand Castles in the Sand

patrick2403

Friends
Pretty hilarious episode. Glad to see Scooter again. I'm just disappointed Sandy didn't make an appearance on the beach. My favorite part was when SpongeBob and Patrick were kicked out of the bus and they thought they were stranded but happened to be right there on the beach.

Spongefifi

Derpina
I thought it was pretty good, and a good way to start off a season, better than Krabby Road, the one that started season 6. The plot was very simple, but the things SpongeBob and Patrick did with the sand were amazing, and so entertaining, although I found it a liiiittle childish, I guess, but still. I loved the ending! 8.9/10

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Basically, a remake of "Battle of Bikini Bottom": SpongeBob and Patrick talk about their friendship, get into a fight, it becomes a war, and then they realize they got carried away and SpongeBob makes some long speech about the value of friendship.

Only this time, they did it good.

Not 100% predictable, though, as the sand castle war was the funniest thing on the show in a long time.
The only problem-- lame title.

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
I've gotten used to that title. I thought it was pretty good! MUCH better than the average season six episode. I think I'm going to like this season 7... but then again the last time I said I thought I'd like season 6 I got Penny Foolish and Dear Vikings...

PinkPearl

insert title here
It was okay, except it seemed a lot like The Battle of Bikini Bottom. I liked the sand castle battle though.

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Scooter appears again, although the second time, he has the wrong voice. It was a great episode though. I noticed a few British accents. For instance, "Let's beat it, dude!" That's not a bad thing, though, and it made some things funnier.
8.75/10

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I always loved this one. I thought it was hilarious how Patrick makes A TRANSFORMER LOOKING ROBOT out of sand. The battle was funny too how all the sand made knights moved. It was kind of like The Battle of Bikini Bottom since when they started the battle it they broke up their friendship and started to fight without actually punching or kicking each other, but then they relise that its all stupid and become friends again., but this version was MUCH better, not gross and acutally pretty funny.

hfjs

This episode's a little overrated IMO, but still mostly good.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Eh, it was decent. It's better than Battle of Bikini Bottom, anyway. I would have liked less reliance on visual gags and more dialogue, but for what it is it's okay.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I know I dont say this often, but I liked this episode. I mean its really creative, and the writers were actually using their brains for this episode. Too bad that they made One Coarse Meal. What a disaapointment.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I honestly don't care for this one much. I know a lot of people like it, but personally, I'm not in that group.

Back