120a. No Hat for Pat

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: Funniest episode of Season 6! But, hasn't Patrick worked at the Krusty Krab before? :confused:

Rating: 9.5/10

Great episode. Patrick was fun to watch in this episode.
Best Character: Patrick
9.5/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Didn't like this one much. I'm not really a fan of Patrick-centric episodes, and this one was pretty stupid. It's basically eleven minutes of Patrick hurting himself.

This episode is really underrated and It's getting too much hatrid lately. People hate this episode because It had Patrick abuse and Mr. Krabs was a jerk in the episode. Okay, I can understand that but there are some good things about this episode too. This episode had some decent jokes, SpongeBob was likeable in the episode, Mr. Krabs got what he deserved and SpongeBob giving his hat to Patrick was very nice IMO. Not one of the best season 6 episodes but I still like the episode and I don't think this episode deserves to be hated. 7.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
How can anyone even call what happened to Patrick abuse? He willingly fell over so he could have the hat and it ended up being taken away from him so he couldn't even be willingly "abused". 10/10

Perry The Platypus

....What?
This one is meh. I think it made just so they can say they did a Patrick torture ::dolphin noise::. Patrick doesn't deserve the tortue he gets,m and it's another "Mr Krabs sucks" episode. However, i like that Patrick is willing to be hurt to keep the hat, hough Big Pink Loser did this kind of Patrick thing better. Heck, I perfer The Cent of Money, (which kind of rips this off) to this.

5.6/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Meh. Nothing special but it's watchable I guess especially for Season 6. I liked how Mr. Krabs got some kind of comeuppance at the end for what he did. Probably somewhere between a 5.5-6/10 for this one.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Well, I think some of us may have changed our minds on htis one after Pieguy's review. Does anyone like it more now, or do you still feel "Meh" about it?

Well, I think some of us may have changed our minds on htis one after Pieguy's review. Does anyone like it more now, or do you still feel "Meh" about it?

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Both this and The Cent Of Money are 2 very similar episodes. This one is a lot better because Mr. Krabs isn't as unlikable here than The Cent Of Money. I think this episode is decent. It has a few amusing parts and this episode has a strong climax. I feel like Mr. Krabs learned his lesson here better than The Cent Of Money. It's not that good but what they attempted to do in this type of setup really works. 6.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: No Hat for Pat

This episode was great. The plot was nice. I liked the way Patrick was hurting himself (in creative ways). I also liked the fact that Mr Krabs got consequences at the end. There were some funny jokes. 9/10

Back