117b. Professor Squidward

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: I completely HATE this episode! :mad: SpongeBob and Patrick were completely out of character! :mad: They were being absolute idiots toward poor Squidward!

Rating: 0/10

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
This is one of my least-favourite Squidward Abuse episodes, because first of all, this could have been a interesting plot, with Squidward teaching a class about music, with just a student who annoys Squidward a bit, but atleast he dosen't annoy him as much, but no, These Writers had to add in not just SpongeBob, but also Patrick, and thanks to those morons, through out the whole episode nothing happens but SpongeBob and Patrick being idiots. How come SpongeBob never acts like this in Boating School, at least Mrs. Puff is lucky.
And you know what else is terrible about this episode, Aaron Springer, the writer of Band Geeks, the writer of Shanghaied, the writer of Dying For Pie and the writer of KKTV, also WROTE this episode, What Happened to you!

1/10

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Scooter the Surfer said:
This is one of my least-favourite Squidward Abuse episodes, because first of all, this could have been a interesting plot, with Squidward teaching a class about music, with just a student who annoys Squidward a bit, but atleast he dosen't annoy him as much, but no, These Writers had to add in not just SpongeBob, but also Patrick, and thanks to those morons, through out the whole episode nothing happens but SpongeBob and Patrick being idiots. How come SpongeBob never acts like this in Boating School, at least Mrs. Puff is lucky.
And you know what else is terrible about this episode, Aaron Springer, the writer of Band Geeks, the writer of Shanghaied, the writer of Dying For Pie and the writer of KKTV, also WROTE this episode, What Happened to you!

1/10
I feel the same way about this episode. This episode to me is just filler. I dont know what happened to Aaron Springer but it really pathetic just like spongebob he declined alot. As spongebob gets better though Aaron is still pathetic.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
i can't beleve that he pretend to be someone else that he is

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Bad, bad, BAD EPISODE! This was FAR too irritating to be considered a "true" SpongeBob episode. So, Squidward impersonates Squilliam so he can teach a class. That was a bad move there. And SpongeBob and Patrick were two of his students. Now, the main problem with this episode is that SpongeBob and Patrick were acting too annoying and stupid. I couldn't stand neither one of them! The obnoxious actions they did made zero sense, such as when SpongeBob kept tickling his foot, and Squidward moves him away from Patrick, and then SpongeBob is tickled again, and that time it was Patrick. What the heck?! I don't find that funny at all! And, at the end, the music lady finds out that Squidward was impersonating Squilliam the whole time, because "we all know that Squilliam has a unibrow on his forehead". Oh, how have I not noticed that before? She was too oblivious to notice that the first time! Also, what Squidward did was very wrong, too! I know I hate Squidward abuse, but what Squidward did was very wrong, too! I hope he learned a lesson from all this. There was too much Squidward abuse, and this whole episode was God-awful. 1.5/10 One of the worst episodes of the series.

I really hate this episode, but the Sqidward/Squilliama ction <3

ahh Squilliam you wanted to arrest him because you're too afraid to admit you love him D:

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Okay, this episode is good, but there's a few flaws about this episode.

Okay, are those fish blind, thinking that Squidward in anyway looks like Squlliam. I don't think Squidward should've done the Music School thing, who would've knew that the SpongeBob and Patrick. (who dedicated to ruining and also enjoying the episode. ) I like a few scenes. especially the Train Scene. But, when SpongeBob and Patrick blow his cover, he gets arrested. That's the ending I hate.

Here's the people who ruined this episode
SpongeBob and Patrick (even though they also entertain)
Squidward (He accepted to teach at the Music School. Not a good idea.)
The BLIND FISH (ARE THEY STUPID. THEY SHOULD KNOW WHO SQUILLIAM IS, HE'S THE ONE WITH THE UNIBROW.)

I give this episode a
6/10

hfjs

This is one of the worst episodes of the series (bottom 20 worthy, at least). Every part of this is one stupid thing after another.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I actually really liked this one. Even though it had a lot of Squid abuse, it really felt like a pre-movie episode to me. 8.5/10.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
To be honest, I actually like this one a little bit. I like the idea, I found some of it really funny, and I wouldn't exactly consider it Squid Abuse since he was doing something really wrong in this episode. He deserved to be arrested at the end.

What stops me from liking the episode more is SpongeBob and Patrick. They were complete imbeciles in this one and it was really annoying. In SpongeBob's case, it was pretty out of character too. He never behaves that way in Boating School, nor did he act that way in Artist Unknown.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Really boring. SpongeBob and Patrick were unnecessary, the pacing and energy was just not there at all, and the ending was predictable. Another poor episode with Aaron Springer's name attached to it. 4/10

Supmandude

Squog
It was a pretty good episode and the jokes were pretty funny, but I wish more of the jokes in it actually had to do with the episode and not just being completely random. There were lots of jokes that could be done about this plot itself and the interesting scenario it had, they didn't need to use random filler like Patrick buying a toy train and driving it. Even though that gag was pretty funny, it had nothing to do with anything and they could have used the time to do more plot related jokes. 7/10

I have to be honest: my opinions have changed a lot about this episode.

I hear about how this is Squid abuse, but honestly, he was illegally impersonating someone and illegally teaching students out of envy. So, pretty much, he was breaking the law. I love Squiddy, but he honestly deserved the "abuse" by SpongeBob and Patrick because he himself was being an idiot. Squidward can't go scot free all the time.
I definitely don't hate this episode that much anymore. It could be way better but I've come to like it (maybe with some Squidiam bias) but I really don't see how this, out of every mean-spirited episodes possible, is among one of the worst. 0_o

Addendum: Squidward's main role in the show is for SpongeBob and Patrick to annoy him... it has been like this since freakin Bubblestand! Nothing's changed at all other than the fact that this is a worse episode compared to Bubblestand. That's the answer to all the "why are SpongeBob and Patrick here solely to annoy him" questions.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
E.V.I.L said:
I have to be honest: my opinions have changed a lot about this episode.

I hear about how this is Squid abuse, but honestly, he was illegally impersonating someone and illegally teaching students out of envy. So, pretty much, he was breaking the law. I love Squiddy, but he honestly deserved the "abuse" by SpongeBob and Patrick because he himself was being an idiot. Squidward can't go scot free all the time.
I definitely don't hate this episode that much anymore. It could be way better but I've come to like it (maybe with some Squidiam bias) but I really don't see how this, out of every mean-spirited episodes possible, is among one of the worst. 0_o

Addendum: Squidward's main role in the show is for SpongeBob and Patrick to annoy him... it has been like this since freakin Bubblestand! Nothing's changed at all other than the fact that this is a worse episode compared to Bubblestand. That's the answer to all the "why are SpongeBob and Patrick here solely to annoy him" questions.
That's why I put this so low on my Top 30 Worst Episodes Ever countdown. To me, it was just weak, boring, and stupid and I even said in my review of this episode there that it wasn't much of a Squidward torture/abuse episode since he brought a lot of that on himself.

Back