117a. Shuffleboarding

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Amphitrite said:
Yes, and when the other get away with it Scott-free. And, SpongeBob, being the absolute idiot he was, says "They have so many fans!" SpongeBob's obliviousness was NOT funny!
Agreed. I hate it when characters are Karma Houdinis, and I hate it when SpongeBob (or any character) is overly oblivious.

My forth least favorite SpongeBob episode, as well as the worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle episode. There was no shuffleboarding in this episode and I hated that SpongeBob and Patrick arrested everyone, even ManRay but he did nothing wrong in that episode. The ending was also terrible, I felt bad for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. I really hate when innocent characters gets punished, that's why I'm not a fan of some of Butters episodes (South Park) such as "The Death of Eric Cartman", "Stupid Spoiled W**** Video Playset" and "Jared has Aides". 0/10

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
My forth least favorite SpongeBob episode, as well as the worst Mermaid Man and Barnacle episode. There was no shuffleboarding in this episode and I hated that SpongeBob and Patrick arrested everyone, even ManRay but he did nothing wrong in that episode. The ending was also terrible, I felt bad for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. I really hate when innocent characters gets punished, that's why I'm not a fan of some of Butters episodes (South Park) such as "The Death of Eric Cartman", "Stupid Spoiled W**** Video Playset" and "Jared has Aides". 0/10
You and I both. I hate it when one of my favorite characters gets tortured for no reason. I think the worst of these kinds of episodes would be the one with Butters' abusive grandmother. Ugh, sickening.

GordokTheMad said:
You and I both. I hate it when one of my favorite characters gets tortured for no reason. I think the worst of these kinds of episodes would be the one with Butters' abusive grandmother. Ugh, sickening.
I agreed about Butters' grandmother but I think Butters' parents are the worst. They keep grounding him for stupid reasons like the moment when he looked bad in his school picture and the parents thought he was ugly in How to Eat With Your Butt episode or when he told parents that he had a nightmare in The Death of Eric Cartman (seriously, the parents grounded him for having nightmares? That is unacceptable :nono:). There are some really awesome Butters episodes though like AWESOM-O (I loved how Eric Cartman got what he deserved), Butters' Bottom B**** and The Last of the Meheecans.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
I do agree, this episode is not good. But.. Does it really deserv to be ranked third lowest of all SB episodes?
It has a lower rating than A Pal For Gary and To Love a Patty!

Ohad said:
I do agree, this episode is not good. But.. Does it really deserv to be ranked third lowest of all SB episodes?
It has a lower rating than A Pal For Gary and To Love a Patty!
To Love a Patty is actually my third least favorite episode, I ranked that episode lower than Shuffleboarding. I agree that A Pal for Gary is awful but honestly, I found a few good things in this episode but If there weren't a few good things that I found in that episode, it would be #2 on my list.

Kerdem

Banished
One Of The Bottom 10 Episodes For Me Here's The Reasons;

1.There's No Story And No Joke.
2.Title Card Says Shuffleboarding But There's No Shuffleboarding
3.Spongebob And Patrick Shown Their Stupidity Of Throwing Innocent People In Jail With Stupid Reasons
4.''Fight'' Scene With ManRay
5.Everyone Thinks This Is All Marmaid Man And Barnacle Boy's Fault
6.The Final Line:THEY HAVE SO MANY FANS!?!

As A Result:Horrıble Episode

0/10

Footnotes:I'm From Turkey If There Is A Mistake In The Spelling Excused Me...

Kerdem said:
One Of The Bottom 10 Episodes For Me Here's The Reasons;

1.There's No Story And No Joke.
2.Title Card Says Shuffleboarding But There's No Shuffleboarding
3.Spongebob And Patrick Shown Their Stupidity Of Throwing Innocent People In Jail With Stupid Reasons
4.''Fight'' Scene With ManRay
5.Everyone Thinks This Is All Marmaid Man And Barnacle Boy's Fault
6.The Final Line:THEY HAVE SO MANY FANS!?!

As A Result:Horrıble Episode

0/10

Footnotes:I'm From Turkey If There Is A Mistake In The Spelling Excused Me...
You said all reasons why I hate this episode so much. By the way welcome to SB Mania. I'm from Turkey too.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
*sees hates comments*

He-heh... I actually enjoyed this episode. It never bothered me what SpongeBob and Patrick did, I laughed at a few parts, and yeah...

*Hides before the flaming rolls in*

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Okay, now the episode's rating is a bit more appropiate. Come on, it used to be on 1.9 (I think, could have been lower).

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode makes no sense whatsoever. This episode is my least favorite Season 6 episode and my new 3rd least favorite overall, after One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary.
This episode has nothing to do with shuffle-boarding, but in some parts it is already mentioned. SpongeBob and Patrick are stupid and idiotic in this episode. They arrest the Bikini Bottomies for no stupid reason, for example chewing a bubble gum. Is this really stupid? Chewing a bubble gum isn't against the law. I don't like most of times the Bikini Bottomies, but in this episode, I really felt bad for them for not breaking the law. SpongeBob and Patrick thought they are "real superheroes", but they're completely not. Are they responsible to arrest people for nothing? NO. What did SpongeBob and Patrick do? They broke the law, because of arresting people. Then SpongeBob and Patrick saw Man Ray and an old woman putting clothes on the laundry. SpongeBob and Patrick thought Man Ray did something evil, but he didn't do anything evil. Then SpongeBob and Patrick started to fight with Man Ray for no reason. They also fought with the old woman and SpongeBob and Patrick arrested them too for nothing. After they got arrested, the Bikini Bottom Jail blew up. The "my leg" quote is unneeded for this terrible episode. Near the ending, SpongeBob and Patrick bring the fake costumes back to Mermaidman and Barnacleboy and they also give the trophies. When they leave the hospital, the Bikini Bottomies were mad at Mermaidman and Barnacleboy and SpongeBob says "They have so many fans!" I hated that quote and SpongeBob's obliviousness annoyed me in that part. Overall, this episode is horrible along with SpongeBob and Patrick's out-of-character and the ending was also a bad ending, but I thought One Coarse Meal and A Pal for Gary are worse than this episode. 0/10.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I hated the so-called "costumes" Patprick and SpongeBob got, because it was so obvious that it was them. But I guess the people were stupid like in Squid Wood and STILL blamed the real Mermaidman and Barnacleboy.

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Yeah because it would have taken creativity to make an episode on shuffleboarding. Something you guys lack.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This one is just lazy. I'm starting to hate it less since now I find SB and Pat arresting people is just them not really knowing what they're doing but I still find it stupid and dull. I don't really like much about this episode. 4/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Shuffleboarding

This episode was terrible. The plot was stupid and bland. It wasn't even about shuffleboarding. Spongebob and Patrick were complete idiots, and they arrested everyone for stupid reasons (it's like GoAnimate! grounding videos gave the writers inspiration). The ending was really bad. I only liked one or two jokes. 3/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I honestly think this episode is very overhated I actually found it really funny but I didn't like the ending Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy didn't deserve it

Grade: 8/10

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: WAKE UP

Best Moment: The runaway boomerang

Back