116b. To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants

MechaWave

Karate Master

What the title says. It was one of the better post-movie episodes.

Spongefifi

Derpina
I liked this episode a lot. The live action was great and SpongeBob acting like Squidward was hilarioous! O_o

MechaWave

Karate Master
I liked this episode a lot. The live action was great and SpongeBob acting like Squidward was hilarioous! :squidx:
The way SpongeBob said "no" to the customer was silly, he seemed cute. O_o

Well Chum Caverns premieres at 10am, I hope that'll be a good episode too.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I thought it was really good, and one of the few episodes that goes into the essence of SpongeBob. SquarePants is in the name of the show, and without them there's a big difference. It was kinda like Missing Identity, which is also good.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Okay, I've finally seen this episode of SpongeBob...

Man, it fells weird to call it that. :)

Basically, this IS NOT SpongeBob. Patrick and Sandy don't recognize him, and he goes kinda over-the-top with it. Dude, you're just wearing a different pair of pants. GET VOER IT.

Yeah, I only saw the first half. After that, I couldn't bear to watch the second half. :P

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
Basically, this IS NOT SpongeBob. Patrick and Sandy don't recognize him, and he goes kinda over-the-top with it. Dude, you're just wearing a different pair of pants. GET VOER IT.

Patrick is just his Post Movie stupidity..and Sandy just calls him SpongeBob Fancypants. She was only calling him a nickname, but SpongeBob was too stupid to realize that... But Sandy DID recognize him.

Also, your "VOER" reminds me of "VORE".

<_<

patrick2403

Friends
I thought it was really good, and one of the few episodes that goes into the essence of SpongeBob. SquarePants is in the name of the show, and without them there's a big difference. It was kinda like Missing Identity, which is also good.
I really agree with that. SpongeBob's square pants are one of the special and most important things about him. They are very unique. :P

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I really agree with that. SpongeBob's square pants are one of the special and most important things about him. They are very unique. o.o
I liked it so much, that I bought the DVD, also called "To SquarePants or not to SquatrePants" last Friday, which was on sale at ShopKo for $11.99.

What I like most about this episode, is the way Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Patrick react to his new outfit. :P

SpongeBob "RoundPants"

Pose, pose, pose, pose.

patrick2403

Friends
I really agree with that. SpongeBob's square pants are one of the special and most important things about him. They are very unique. :D
I liked it so much, that I bought the DVD, also called "To SquarePants or not to SquatrePants" last Friday, which was on sale at ShopKo for $11.99.

What I like most about this episode, is the way Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Patrick react to his new outfit. :thumbsup:

SpongeBob "RoundPants"

Pose, pose, pose, pose.
The way Patrick, Sandy and Squidward reacted was hilarious! I'll be picking up the DVD this weekend.

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
Patrick is now dead to me. :thumbsup:
Patrick_Star_by_Nickar.jpg

This is more disturbing than PatBack.

I honestly don't even know how to describ emy feelings towards this one... unnecessary?

AWW YEAH FOUR YEAR BUMP GAIZ

hfjs

TattleTaleStrangler said:
Patrick_Star_by_Nickar.jpg

This is more disturbing than PatBack.
Let's see that dude and his PatBack

OH YEAH THE EPISODE It was awful. Everyone was just complete idiots, and it was really close to making my bottom 50.

Back