116a. Squid's Visit

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
That was./.....quite frightening. Bonus points for Squid going totally insane. @_@

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Uh...I planted myself in front of the TV for eleven whole minutes just to watch Squidward go totally insane? This episode could've been WAAAY better.

patrick2403

Friends
Not the best of the week...but for what the plot was it wasn't bad. I give credit to the writers for making a boring episode plot a decent episode. I give it a 7/10. I thought the ending was kinda funny and Patrick was funny as always trying to glue the jigsaw puzzle together. :P

Sure it could have been better but like I said it wasn't the best episode idea anyway.

Spongefifi

Derpina
This episode was WEIRD :P not exactly "bad" but... weird, I think they could have put their point straight in 5 mins. To me it was like "Boating Buddies: The Home Edition"
Anyway, it did have some funny parts, Squid was good, Patrick was funny, SpongeBob annoying, I guess I'll give it a 7/10 for the reasons Patrick2403 said, I was expecting worst, tbh.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
So now the big question. Why did SpongeBob want Squidward to visit him?

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
This episode was WEIRD :happybday: not exactly "bad" but... weird, I think they could have put their point straight in 5 mins. To me it was like "Boating Buddies: The Home Edition"
Yeah, seriously, I mean, what's it gonna take for SB to get the message: Squidward does not like him. How come he cannot see that? It's just weird, Squidward has been telling him this for ten years and he has still yet to pick it up. :tonguexd:

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Well, that episode was weird, but I barely laughed at all. :happybday:

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
This episode was OK, but barely funny and better than Pineapple Fever. At least Patrick's annoying one tooth gag (yes, I hate it) didn't appear in it. 7.5/10

MechaWave

Karate Master
Saw it today. It was weird, I chuckled about twice. They should of aired Chum Caverns.

Back