115b. Cephalopod Lodge

HarryPotterLives said:
We need to stop copying each other.
OMG HPL I MISSED YA YOU'RE BACK <3

And let's just accept the fact we're the same souls living in differentb odies okay? XD

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
E.V.I.L said:
OMG HPL I MISSED YA YOU'RE BACK <3

And let's just accept the fact we're the same souls living in differentb odies okay? XD
I had such a hectic day today omg.

I knew we were secretly the same person. XD

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
The part with SpongeBob and Patrick dressing up in that giant sock is the best thing about this episode. Otherwise another weak Squid abuse episode that I don't really care for that much. 5/10

Forget my old post. My opinions on this episode have changed. I like this episode now and it's in my top 250. The abuse bothers me a lot less now, and it's one of my favorite season 6 episodes. The sock drawer gag was hilarious. Also, Patrick's 'maybe it was your fault'. Overall, this is in my top 20 season 6 episodes. 8.5/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I hate this episode. Its a rip-off of Good Neighbors, and its a Squidward Torture Episode. Uck.

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Well, I actually like this episode. Why? Because it seems like Squidward is in the illuminati. What, you don't like my opinion? Big whoop you wanna fight about it?

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This is a terrible episode and it kind of rips off Good Neighbors.

christmasisawesome22 said:
Forget my old post. My opinions on this episode have changed. I like this episode now and it's in my top 250. The abuse bothers me a lot less now, and it's one of my favorite season 6 episodes. The sock drawer gag was hilarious. Also, Patrick's 'maybe it was your fault'. Overall, this is in my top 20 season 6 episodes. 8.5/10
And my opinion hasn't changed a bit. 8.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
I love this episode. Really great gags and a good story, but the absolute best part about it is the insane conspiracy theorists that think this episode proves that the government is trying to brain wash kids into joining the Illuminati. XD 10/10

Spongetron Robotpants said:
I hate this episode. Its a rip-off of Good Neighbors, and its a Squidward Torture Episode. Uck.

Spongetron Robotpants said:
This is a terrible episode and it kind of rips off Good Neighbors.
???

squidwardisawesome22 said:
I cannot stop laughing at this.
2.3/10

I really enjoyed this episode back then? Wow.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Cephalopod Lodge

This episode was terrible. The plot was really bland. I felt bad for Squidward, because Spongebob and Patrick were so idiotic and the mild Squid Abuse didn't help. The illuminati reference is kinda scary in my honest opinion. There were one or two funny jokes. 3.5/10

Back