114a. Dear Vikings

Spongefifi

Derpina
I didn't mind the kissing part, it was worst when SB kissed Squidward on his nose on Can You Spare a Dime?
Nevertheless, horrible, horrible episode. Definitely on my bottom 5. Boring, stupid, mindless ending.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I mean, really, who came up with the plot of this episode? An infant? And the jokes...they're not even funny at all! As a matter of fact, they're so bland, it takes you five minutes to say, "Oohhhh, that was supposed to be a JOKE."

AWFUL EPISODE.

1.0/10

No, my bad, allow me to revise that:

-1.0/10

pakasa43

Something random
I didn't mind the kissing part, it was worst when SB kissed Squidward on his nose on Can You Spare a Dime?
Nevertheless, horrible, horrible episode. Definitely on my bottom 5. Boring, stupid, mindless ending.
you're right,but what's up the ending?

RedSoxFan274

I didn't even get the ending. :O

Spongefifi

Derpina

RedSoxFan274

I didn't even get the ending. :O
The ending was a major "wtf?" moment in my life :O
Yeah, I mean, they're...amd it's...you...and they, because... it's just, way too... AAGGGHHH!!!!

I'm STILL speechless about the ending!! :tonguexd:

pakasa43

Something random
the splinter is worster than dear vikings to many people :tonguexd:

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
"The Splinter" is better than "Dear Vikings".
The kissing part disturbed me, but the ending was the funniest because it was so random.

pakasa43

Something random
"The Splinter" is better than "Dear Vikings".
The kissing part disturbed me, but the ending was the funniest because it was so random.
yeah,I cant stand the kissing part,but I think the splinter is worser than dear vikings

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Worst episode ever!! Too many people in this forums talk about this episode in almost every topic! -10000000000/10 Is my rating.

Worst parts ever:
SpongeBob kissing Squidward, ugh! That's why I hate SpongeBob so much in season 6 (only in episodes featuring Squidward as main character). Hope his personality is better in the next season.
The ending.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Worst episode ever!! Too many people in this forums talk about this episode in almost every topic! -10000000000/10 Is my rating.

Worst parts ever:
SpongeBob kissing Squidward, ugh! That's why I hate SpongeBob so much in season 6 (only in episodes featuring Squidward as main character). Hope his personality is better in the next season.
The ending.
The kissing Squidward part was cute lolz. =3

Back