SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
It's an alright episode, quite funny :) - 8/10

Favourite line: SpongeBob, you can't always expect my usual brand of stupidity. I like to mix it up, keep you on your toes!

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I like this episode it's cool to see SB so devoted to protecting the card and then Patrick got like 4 more lol.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I can understand why people hate this episode. It was stupid when SpongeBob was crying over the card and Patrick did get too careless with the card, but the humor in this episode is what makes this a tolerable episode for me. 7/10

A list of things wrong with this episode:

- The writers missed the many attempts at jokes with those who collect cards.
- The humor is repetitive and obnoxious. (Reminds me of Shell Shocked and Slide Whistle Stooges)
- Patrick. With that line, he is extremely irritating. Without that line... he is still extremely irritating.
- There's a simple solution to the problem: SpongeBob should trade a useless card with Patrick.

These four factors amount to this garbage pile. 1.5/10

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
This is really not good. It's basically A Day Without Tears (Spongebob obnoxiously cries for a stupid reason) Yours, Mine and Mine (Patrick is an asshole) and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (obvious reasons) 2/10

More

VIP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxymiaxSNj8&list=UUOCs7lAn_5fZWhnqMOOYfXQ

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I don't hate this because of Patrick's line, but because I don't find it funny and it has a lot of repetition. I guess the ending was sweet though, until Patrick asked for another card.

1.5/10

Back