113a. Krusty Krushers

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

I just saw this episode for the first time today, and it surprised me.

A good season 6 episode. Never thought there'd be such a thing, discounting The Big One (which I still refuse to accept as a S6 episode).

It was pretty funny, especially the ending. Although the thing with Patrick's butt was a little unsettling. ._.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I just saw this episode for the first time today, and it surprised me.

A good season 6 episode. Never thought there'd be such a thing, discounting The Big One (which I still refuse to accept as a S6 episode).

It was pretty funny, especially the ending. Although the thing with Patrick's butt was a little unsettling. :D
I agree- a surprisingly good episode. The thing with Pat's butt was the best part! :tonguexd:

surprisingly good, especially for season 6, but still not the best. some episodes in this seasonbeat this for sure

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
We got many bad episodes in season 6. But, this episode proves it has some good episodes. SpongeBob and Patrick's obliviousness, unlike in episodes like Shuffleboarding, actually worked here. THIS is how you write a good SpongeBob episode. 8.6/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Eh, this one's okay. SpongeBob and Patrick's obliviousness was actually used fairly well here, and it's also the return of the "My leg!" gag. Not that it's been used much since...

A petty good episode of for season 6. Now this episode was funny, a little dumb, and sometimes boring. but It is a great episode TBH.
Nice to see My leg return.
8.5/10

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
Eh...this episode wasn't great. But it was better than The Card, definitely. The part with Patrick's butt was kinda funny, but it's really just a montage of SB and Patrick getting beat up. 7/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Used to hate this episode for the worst reason-because Pat and Spongebob were too oblivious. It works really good compared to the wrestlers and the wrestling moves here are cartoonish and funny. I'm giving it a

10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Krusty Krushers

This episode was kinda good. The plot was decent. Spongebob and Patrick's obliviousness was sometimes annoying, but it kinda worked here. Mr Krabs was a jerk, but the ending made it well. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Back