113a. Krusty Krushers

SquiddlyPie

random gal
It was good!!! I used to LOVE it when I first watched it and that's something!!I still like it to this day..there were some funny quotes and moments (Like the Patrick butt gymnastics :p ) and overall pretty good,Mr.Krabs got what he deserved at the ending ...8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Everything about this episode is very amusing, from the way SpongeBob and Patrick fight to the ending, this episode did a lot right.

8/10

kingseye423

Okay episode. Some of the gags were good (My Leg!), but the montages were boring, and Mr Krabs was kinda cruel for using SB and Patrick (but I was more worried about Patrick after SpongeBob's past shenanigans in the season). 7.5/10

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Can't See For Free
A surprisingly decent episode. SpongeBob and Patrick wrestling is something I thought I'd never see again, but here we are. The way they defeat the other wrestlers is pretty funny to me, and that's just one of the many gags in this episode that work. 7/10

Very good episode to wash the bad taste of Choir Boys out of my mouth. In fact, I think it's better than The Fry Cook Games. It's funny how SpongeBob and Patrick can be so oblivious yet so smart at the same time. And Mr. Krabs' punishment is totally justified.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Caper (A+)
2. Krabby Road (A)
3. Not Normal (A)
4. Krusty Krushers (A)
5. Suction Cup Symphony (A)
6. The Slumber Party (B)
7. A Life in a Day (B)
8. Gone (B)
9. No Nose Knows (B)
10. Slide Whistle Stooges (B)
11. House Fancy (C)
12. Giant Squidward (C)
13. Spongicus (C)
14. Plankton's Regular (C)
15. Nautical Novice (C)
16. SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One (C)
17. Porous Pockets (C)
18. Penny Foolish (D)
19. Grooming Gary (D)
20. The Krabby Kronicle (D)
21. Sun Bleached (D)
22. The Splinter (F)
23. Boating Buddies (F)
24. Choir Boys (F-)

Mikurotoro92

I must be in the minority because I did not care for this episode!

The wrestling that went on was really no different than the brutal crap that happens with WWE and UFC!

IDC if it was a cartoon I think they went too far with the SpongeBob & Patrick abuse

Sadly I can see someone on this show have a CRT monitor thrown at them and be pushed into a table like what happened to Kairi at yesterday's WWE match