112b. Choir Boys

Lazlo

Flying Dutchman's Sock

Strange, I found myself liking this episode. BTW, SpongeBob sang so nice?! Didn't know that.
ohmy.gif

Any other thoughts?

Spongefifi

Derpina
It was pretty good. Poor Squiddy can't sing! lol And SpongeBob was pretty funny singing too "fiiigarooo figaro figaro....!" :P B+

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
Gosh, I know he's been on the air for 10 years and all, but he's not Jesus or anything.

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
I had a bad feeling about this one... until I saw who made it. Aaron Springer, Vincent Waller, Andrew Overtoom and Paul Tibbet, all All-Stars in the Spongebob crew.

After I saw it however, I was truly impressed. I loved the references to earlier episodes (Squidward's sunglasses, Spongebob's bike, etc.). It wasn't the best of the week, but for an episode that had earlier seemed like "Good Neighbors 2" it exceeded my expectations.

My favorite this week was Toy Store of Doom.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
This was actually a pretty good episode. At first, I thought that all the singing was going to ruin the episode but it really didn't.

Oh, and :rofl: at Squidward at the end. Poor guy.

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
This was actually a pretty good episode. At first, I thought that all the singing was going to ruin the episode but it really didn't.

Oh, and :rofl: at Squidward at the end. Poor guy.

I agree. This was one of those times when I enjoyed an ending where Squidward doesn't exactly get what he wants.

Wow, I don't know if these episodes were always bad, or just didn't age well. Whatever, this episode is horrendous.

3|10 Overall

Back