112a. Porous Pockets

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: Another one of the few good episodes of Season 6 (most of them being bad). It teaches a valuable lesson.

Rating: 8/10

This episode was well-written. It immediately got to the situation, and yes, Sea Shell, did teach a valuable lesson! Money can't buy everything! I also enjoyed Patrick in this episode, better than most of his Season 6 roles. Overall 8.2/10 :)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode wasn't that bad, actually. I liked the idea of SpongeBob becoming wealthy. The ending was good, too. This was a very decent episode, WAY better than it's sister "Choir Boys". 7/10

It's a great moral ,but kind of boring

But not just for kids, but for everyone, LISTEN TO THE MORALHERE ;)

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This one is a little boring, but it's okay. At least it has a nice moral, and Patrick was surprisingly smart here.

Lol the moral was great, but other than that, I honestly did not like it... at all.
Infact, this is one of the very few times EVER where Patrick was my favorite character... EVER.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Really enjoyed this one. Way better than "Choir Boys" and a post movie Aaron Springer episode that I didn't wanna punch my screen while watching it. Patrick was awesome here. 8/10

Kerdem

Banished
This Episode Is Okay Not One Of The Best Of Season 6.But Its Not Deserves To Hate.At Least It Was Way Better Then Its Piece Of Crap Partner Called ''Choir Boys'' 7/10

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
This episode is just… boring. It's not memorable at all. SpongeBob not only looks absolutely hideous while he's rich, but he's a complete jerk. That's my main problem with the episode. Why didn't he invite Patrick to his house, and why was he being a total jerk towards him- BUT BEING NICE TO RANDOM BACKGROUND FISH?!? Patrick was actually pretty smart here. He knew that it was stupid to GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY. The moral at the end was pretty good too. This episode however? Nope. 5/10

Highlights:
-I found Patrick's mimicking sort of funny
-*throws glove at face* TOUCHDOWN!
-"I could buy and sell you!"
-"Dude, how did you get in there?"
-Unrelated, but the music at the end is one of my favorites from the show.
-The moral is pretty good here.

Not-So-Highlights:
-SO MANY CHEEKS. This is something that Aaron Springer does all the time, I love the dude's work, but SpongeBob just looks weird and obnoxious in some scenes because of the cheeks.
-The scenes go so slow and awkward at the beginning, the rich guy approaching SB and Pat's pearl and the ice cream scene.
-The mall scenes are super weird, with SB's head and eyelids being ripped off.
-SpongeBob looks so freaking weird when his rich. His lips, mustache and eyelashes are just…off-putting.
-SpongeBob is super unlikable in this episode. Why the heck wouldn't he invite Patrick to his house?!? And when he does get in, why wouldn't he being so rude to Patrick? Not to mention even Patrick is smarter than SpongeBob here. At least he knows it's stupid to give money away to everybody?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Porous Pockets

This episode was very decent. The plot was decent too. Spongebob was kinda unlikeable here, but he got karma in the end. There were few funny jokes. 6.5/10

squidwardisawesome22 said:
Definitely one of my favorites of season 6. 9/10
Well I've certainly changed my mind. SpongeBob's transition to a jerk is very forced, there's no comedy, and the episode really rubs me the wrong way. 3/10

Back