111. SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!
No. I agree with Double N. I. Didn't. Like. It. All. That. Much. T'was boring. Very. Boring.

The Splinter is better. *stands up on podium with giant target attached*
:D

NO.

:P

YES
Saying it's bad is one thing, but saying it, or ANYTHING is better then The Splinter... NO NO NO.

YES YES YES.
Dave Jones > Monster pussing splinter

Actual humourous plot>RUSHED SUCKAGE
So many jokes they had to be taken away > Instant barfing launcher

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
No. I agree with Double N. I. Didn't. Like. It. All. That. Much. T'was boring. Very. Boring.

NO.

YES
Saying it's bad is one thing, but saying it, or ANYTHING is better then The Splinter... NO NO NO.

YES YES YES.

Actual Humourous plot>RUSHED SUCKAGE

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!

NO.

YES

YES YES YES.

SpongeBob vs. the Big One > The Splinter

'Nuff said

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh

NO.

YES

YES YES YES.

SpongeBob vs. the Big One < The Splinter

'Nuff said

Totally agreed.

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
?

Is that really the best comeback? Editing my awesome post?

No. But it gets the job done. That's like asking if mighty putty is better than getting some actual metal and weilding something together. It's easier, doesn't take that much work, but gets the job done.

Spongefifi

Derpina
um, sorry to interrupt, but there's no way The Splinter is better than SB vs. TBO, but there are some episodes that are worst than The Splinter, IMO. I partly agree with the both of you because I think The Splinter has hilarious parts, but SBvsTBO is one of the best specials EVER! Not just post-movie. So, yeah, let's have some pie and be friends :D

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar
2 words:

DAVY JONES
5 seconds of live action just doesn't do it for me.
And there are a lot of great Season 5-6 episodes, you shouldn't hate them just because they are in the category.
I don't hate them just because they're in that category, I really do hate almost all of them :D
Krabs A La Mode, Goo Goo Gas, Le Big Switch, House Fancy, Krabby Road, Patty Caper, The Slumber Party, SB VS. THE BIG ONE, Krusty Krushers, Ditchin', Grandpappy The Pirate, Shuffleboarding, Toy Store of Doom, Sand Castles in the Sand, Pineapple Fever (Probably)

And I'm probably missing a ton.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
2 words:

DAVY JONES
And there are a lot of great Season 5-6 episodes, you shouldn't hate them just because they are in the category.
I don't hate them just because they're in that category, I really do hate almost all of them :D
Krabs A La Mode, Goo Goo Gas, Le Big Switch, House Fancy, Krabby Road, Patty Caper, The Slumber Party, SB VS. THE BIG ONE, Krusty Krushers, Ditchin', Grandpappy The Pirate, Shuffleboarding, Toy Store of Doom, Sand Castles in the Sand, Pineapple Fever (Probably)
SCITS and PF [sub]and SBvs.TBO[/sub] are Season 7 episodes

Spongefifi

Derpina
2 words:

DAVY JONES
I don't hate them just because they're in that category, I really do hate almost all of them :P
I guess that counts as post-movie, Stinko :D
and SVvs.TBO is season 6.

Stinkoman 20X6

2 words:

DAVY JONES
I don't hate them just because they're in that category, I really do hate almost all of them <_<
I guess that counts as post-movie, Stinko <_<
and SVvs.TBO is season 6.
*hitting you with a cucumber*

NO! IT'S! NOT!

Negative Nancy

Flying Dutchman's Sock

Fixed to my taste. No, I don't automatically hate an episode because it's post-movie. <_<
I'm willing to be reasonable.

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!

Fixed to my taste. No, I don't automatically hate an episode because it's post-movie. O_o
I'm willing to be reasonable.
I agree with crossing out Krabby Road and Shuffleboarding, but the rest are great.

If you hate Ditchin', that goes completely against your last post.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

Stinkoman 20X6

Back