111. SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!
I love this special a lot, and sorry Negative Nancy, but I think you don't know what you're talking about, that or you hate SpongeBob. How about focusing on the good parts of the episode? which, by the way, there are plenty! So, bleh to your opinion <_<

Oh, and it's TO a daydream believer ;)
What 'good parts' might those be? I didn't see anything in there that appealed to me. :P :)

And I don't hate SpongeBob, just Season 5-6 :P
5 and 6 is one third of the whole entire show...

And there are MANY good parts...

"It's called the Big One", "Hey that's what they used to call me!"
"Do you know what these rain clouds mean?", "An increased chance of pariticipation?"
And of course... Davy Jones locker. 'nuff said.

There are plenty more, but I've only seen it once, and it's been a few weeks, so I don't remember much. Except loving it.

Spongefifi

Derpina
I love this special a lot, and sorry Negative Nancy, but I think you don't know what you're talking about, that or you hate SpongeBob. How about focusing on the good parts of the episode? which, by the way, there are plenty! So, bleh to your opinion :thumbsup:

Oh, and it's TO a daydream believer :plankton:
What 'good parts' might those be? I didn't see anything in there that appealed to me. :O :grouphug:

And I don't hate SpongeBob, just Season 5-6 :mrkrabs:
Then you fail, because I bet you're most likely to hate an episode just because it's season 4-6 regardless if it's good or not :P

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!
I love this special a lot, and sorry Negative Nancy, but I think you don't know what you're talking about, that or you hate SpongeBob. How about focusing on the good parts of the episode? which, by the way, there are plenty! So, bleh to your opinion :O

Oh, and it's TO a daydream believer :P
What 'good parts' might those be? I didn't see anything in there that appealed to me. :yuck: :P

Then you fail, because I bet you're most likely to hate an episode just because it's season 4-6 regardless if it's good or not @_@
QFT

Even though I'm willing to admit I like Season 1-3 MUCH more, people still get ridiculous someti-no, often.

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar
I love this special a lot, and sorry Negative Nancy, but I think you don't know what you're talking about, that or you hate SpongeBob. How about focusing on the good parts of the episode? which, by the way, there are plenty! So, bleh to your opinion :O

Oh, and it's TO a daydream believer @_@
What 'good parts' might those be? I didn't see anything in there that appealed to me. :yuck: :P

2 words:

DAVY JONES

And there are other great parts too: Squidward, you have got to stop judging people by the way they look!

And there are a lot of great Season 5-6 episodes, you shouldn't hate them just because they are in the category.

Spongefifi

Derpina

Oh, and it's TO a daydream believer @_@

2 words:

DAVY JONES

And there are other great parts too: Squidward, you have got to stop judging people by the way they look!
"I kind of like staring at him"

:P

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
Argh! Negative Nancy, you have yet again proved you have little tolerance for a season 5-6 episode regardless of its quality!

Quote a season 1-3 purist:
"Spongebob vs. the Big One was good".

The end.

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
No. I agree with Double N. I. Didn't. Like. It. All. That. Much. T'was boring. Very. Boring.

The Splinter is better. *stands up on podium with giant target attached*

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!
No. I agree with Double N. I. Didn't. Like. It. All. That. Much. T'was boring. Very. Boring.

:D

NO.

YES
Saying it's bad is one thing, but saying it, or ANYTHING is better then The Splinter... NO NO NO.

YES YES YES.
Dave Jones > Monster pussing splinter

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh

:D

NO.

YES
Saying it's bad is one thing, but saying it, or ANYTHING is better then The Splinter... NO NO NO.

YES YES YES.
Dave Jones > Monster pussing splinter

Actual humourous plot>RUSHED SUCKAGE

Back