11 Years of SBM

Web Surfer

I still cannot fathom how big of an achievement it is. I mean, SBM has been going on for so long that there's members younger than the site itself. It's insane how sustainable this endeavor of a website turned out! Even when SpongeBob ends, I have the slightest feeling the community will outlive it by a couple of years. :peace:

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
SpongeBuddy Mania is THAT old?! :krabseyes: Anyways, Happy 11th Anniversary SBM. :happybday:

The Drifter

Some person.
Wow, this is awesome. We begin as some random SB fansite in the sea of SB fansites back when SpongeBob is still popular in the internet. Now we consume all other fansites and become the largest SpongeBob forum in the internet. Because of excellent moderating, great members, and other things I consider SBMania to be better than most SB fansites.

ONWARD. TO VICTORY.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
5096530213_898d3d4eb0_o.jpg

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Wow, this is awesome. We begin as some random SB fansite in the sea of SB fansites back when SpongeBob is still popular in the internet. Now we consume all other fansites and become the largest SpongeBob forum in the internet. Because of excellent moderating, great members, and other things I consider SBMania to be better than most SB fansites.

ONWARD. TO VICTORY.
most? What? o_o

PhilipB said:
SBM is 11. 10 years is one thing, but getting past 10 years just makes you think that this site is going to go on forever. An odd feeling.
Imagine if SBM got deleted tomorrow...

man ive been really dark recently

Back