10b. F.U.N.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: F.U.N.

This episode was pretty good. The plot was nice. I liked the relationship with Spongebob and Plankton. Bubble Bass' appearance was funny. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Pretty good but not one of my personal favorites. While the F.U.N. song isn't one of my favorite songs from the show, it's still enjoyable, and Plankton gets his second major appearance here.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
F.U.N: A
I like this one. I liked the song. It was great. I really liked the part when Plankton was singing. It was funny. The no friends zone ws awesome!

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
My favorite Season 1 episode, the song was amazing and it was pretty funny and it describes the title perfectly

Grade: A+

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: Hey Bubble Bass, you're sitting on my friend

Best Moment: The song

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
Wow, I couldn't believe that after 10 years of watching this episode i never picked up that plankton stole the krabby patty when Mr Krabs tempted him! I thought Mr. Krabs put a fake patty there for bait, but plankton actually switched it with a fake one! Man, I can't believe i never got that. Thats what was enjoyable, watching episodes that you've seen a million times and finding out something new that you never noticed before. Great episode, nobody's favorite, but well known

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Great episode I dont know what's wrong with it. The F.U.N song is amazing. The jokes are amazing. Everything's good. Also Planktons singing was amazing. Well that plot twist was sorta bad... But that doesn't make it from not being a meh it's a good episode. 10/10

TheDivertRealm

Floating Shopping List
Unpopular Opinions Ep. 1

User's Rating: 4.5/10

A.R.R: 9-9.5/10

Summary: SpongeBob befriends Plankton.

This episode mostly focuses on SpongeBob and Plankton bonding, which is something really special for the show. Anyways, my complaints about the episode is that the 1st act is too long, which proves that the pacing is too slow in this episode. Not only that, but there's barely any jokes visable in this episode. Don't get me wrong, I liked Bubble Bass and the song, it's just that this episode made me feel bored. With the mediocre quality making things worse, the characters are unable to make F.U.N. better. The rating prevented me from recommending this episode

Nadir: The AWFUL color schemes

JCM

#cancelspongebob
This episode, though not particularly funny, is one of the most memorable of Season 1. It contains what I consider to be the show's best song, The FUN Song, which embodies SpongeBob's personality to a T. It was the first episode to really show Plankton's soft side, and though he ends up going back to his rotten ways, it was still a big step for the series. With great music and a wonderful exploration of character relationships, this was the episode that sealed SpongeBob's fate as a show that wasn't going "anywhere, anytime at all".

I really like this one. It's not my favorite, but it's quite good. The song is great, the plot is great, the twist is great, everything is great!

Ranking so far:
1. Pickles (A+)
2. Pizza Delivery (A+)
3. F.U.N. (A)
4. Plankton! (A)
5. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
6. Sandy's Rocket (A)
7. Help Wanted (A)
8. Culture Shock (B)
9. Boating School (B)
10. Bubblestand (B)
11. Home Sweet Pineapple (B)
12. Hall Monitor (B)
13. Jellyfishing (B)
14. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (C)
15. Jellyfish Jam (C)
16. Tea at the Treedome (C)
17. Opposite Day (C)
18. Ripped Pants (C)
19. Reef Blower (C)
20. Nature Pants (C)
21. Squeaky Boots (D)

P.S. Anyone else notice how my favorite episodes this season tend to revolve around the Krusty Krab?

Back