109b. The Krabby Kronicle

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Um, can someone explain where the SpongeBob Abuse in this episode was? I didn't see anything in this episode that I would consider character abuse.

Anyway, this episode's plot has been done to death, but I still liked this one. The headlines got some laughs out of me and I like that SpongeBob rebels at the end. Mr. Krabs getting off scot-free bothered me, but it could have been worse, I suppose.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Much better than the really terrible "Boating Buddies" episode proceeding it. I found this one to be pretty enjoyable though I think Mr. Krabs should have gotten punished more for his behavior by the townspeople and not being able to counterfeit money.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
While Mr. Krabs was a huge jerk in this episode, it did have some funny parts like Mr. Krabs being made out of money. 7/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Just like The Krusty Sponge, I don't like how greedy Mr. Krabs is portrayed here. He is so sadistic now, it's horrible.

The plot to this episode has been done to death, like HPL said. However, I still really like this episode. I wish Mr. Krabs would have got more comeuppance, but still. 8/10

Kerdem

Banished
Really Underrated Episode.Its One Of The Best Season 6 Episodes IMO.I Really Like The Idea And Episode Was Quite Enjoyable.

9,5/10 (I Don't Give It 10/10 Because Mr. Krabs Is Unlikeable)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This is one of the best episodes of season 6. I actually thought the idea of the Krusty Krab was very original and interesting. It was funny when SpongeBob was writing stories for the newspaper, and there were some funny jokes. Of course, Mr. Krabs, typically, was a jerk toward SpongeBob in this episode, and I felt sorry for the abuse he went through. And, although some of them were kind of funny, I didn't like how some of the characters' lives were ruined because of the stories. However, the ending of this episode makes up for it: SpongeBob tells off the boss, and Mr. Krabs gets what he deserves at the end (mostly). This was a solid episode of season 6, and is way better than its partner-in-crime, Boating Buddies. This gets a 8/10.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I liked this episode. It felt like a pre-movie episode to me. It kinda reminded me of Jellyfish Hunter, except better.

8/10

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
IMO, this episode is great. I guess Krabs was forcing SpongeBob to overwork, but he rebelled. I guess Krabs does win in the end by COUNTERFEITING MONEY, but other than that it's great. I need to rewatch it, but the headlines had me rolling! :rofl:

"Chum Bucket Serves Your Friends in More Ways Than One"
"Larry the Loser Gets Beat Up by Pipsqueak"

:rofl:

I give it an 8.5/10. The ending was the only problem IMO. Should have just ending with the Bottomites yelling at Krabs for overworking sb.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: The Krabby Kronicle

This episode was pretty decent. The plot was kinda interesting. There was Spongebob abuse, but Mr Krabs at least got some karma for his jerkish behaviour. The ending kinda ruined it. There were some funny jokes. 6.5/10

Weenie bob

Part Computer or Something
Well if 109a Boating Buddies Wasnt bad enough We get 109b The Krabby Kronicle

First Krabby isnt as bad as Boating Buddies

Yet again Its not that great either

Plot is actully pretty good if Done right

But I Hate old man Krabs in this episode

and i Hate Spongebob in this episode

and the ending is just Stupid So 2 Episodes in a row that were bad but what do you expect from Season 6

MissTree

Moby Dollar
the episode might have been watchable if not for the ending, because this is one of Mr. Krabs worst episodes EVER

Back