109a. Boating Buddies

hasfarr

your mom

In my opinion, I'm meh on the episode. I mean, sure, the chase scene was funny, and the part where Squidward tries to get into his car is pretty crazy, it's just sad to see SpongeBob annoy Squidward to the extreme. I felt his pain when he started crying.

My favorite part:

"Hey, Squidward, didn't you have one of those cucumber bicycles?"

And the part where SpongeBob draws on the board to Vivaldi was amusing.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
SpongeBob is getting more and more annoying as the show progresses, no doubt. Squidward used to be just a grumpy old neighbor who you didn't need to pay much mind to, but it's really easy to sympathize with him nowadays, and this episode is no exception.

Piper

Moby Dollar
You wouldn't believe how much I hear this. ^

Other than reruns, why are you guys still fans if you hate the new ones this much? I'm curious, I do prefer the old ones, but not as much as most of you guys.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
I don't hate the new ones, but they are difficult to get used to.

Piper

Moby Dollar
That's true. This episode was no Hall Monitor, but it was better than tons if stuff on S6.

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I gotta say, when season 4 started, I HATED all of the episodes... Just because they were different... But recently I've been watching a lot of 4 & 5 episodes... And they're not terrible. They're different for sure, but I have found myself laughing out loud a few times. They are definitely entertaining...

Piper

Moby Dollar
I gotta say, when season 4 started, I HATED all of the episodes... Just because they were different... But recently I've been watching a lot of 4 & 5 episodes... And they're not terrible. They're different for sure, but I have found myself laughing out loud a few times. They are definitely entertaining...

^ *applause*

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Absolutely one of my favorite season 6 episodes. I'd say it's pretty interesting that he has to attend boating school with Spongebob for the first time. I laughed at the bathroom scene where Squidward thought those tiny legs belonged to Spongebob because those legs looked exactly like his, but those actually belonged to a tough dude, lol! Aww, poor Squidward got beat up. XD And then there's the fish that recorded Squidward's voice, then Squidward called him a jerk, haha. Oh, and I loved the title card music for this episode.

MasterSquidwardo

Squidwardiard
You wouldn't believe how much I hear this. ^

Other than reruns, why are you guys still fans if you hate the new ones this much? I'm curious, I do prefer the old ones, but not as much as most of you guys.

I'm still a fan because I grew up on Spongebob. I don't watch the new episodes because I don't get Nickelodeon. I just watch the old ones on Netflix, and have 'blast from the past' moments. :)

Piper

Moby Dollar
Absolutely one of my favorite season 6 episodes. I'd say it's pretty interesting that he has to attend boating school with Spongebob for the first time. I laughed at the bathroom scene where Squidward thought those tiny legs belonged to Spongebob because those legs looked exactly like his, but those actually belonged to a tough dude, lol! Aww, poor Squidward got beat up. XD And then there's the fish that recorded Squidward's voice, then Squidward called him a jerk, haha. Oh, and I loved the title card music for this episode.

Could I agree more? What about the part whe Squidward splatters his sandwich. :D

hasfarr

your mom
:squidward: I'll have to eat over here... just like in grade school.

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup
This is one of the WORST episodes EVER along with Penny, Vikings and Pests. and in a sense, Splinter. ReALLY overrated. :O

spongey37

Moby Dollar
Love this episode! I first saw this episode when it came out! I like the Mailman and the person squirts water on his face that was funny.

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List
UGH! Don't get me started on how hateful this episode is. While there have been many good episodes of SpongeBob, this episode was just AWFUL!

Back