109a. Boating Buddies

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
OK Well IMO "Boating Buddies" is a meh episode. There is lots of Squid Abuse & the face that SB had in one scene was just creppy.
Best Character: Squidward
Worst Character: SpongeBob
Best Scene: Boat Scene
Worst Scene: SB's face
Grade: 6.5/10

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
way too many squidward and spogebob episodes its just CREEPY
mqdefault.jpg
thats just.....WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??? *cries* STOP KILLING THE SPONGEBOB I GREW UP WITH

Mantis

killer queen best stand
If I didn't know any better, I would think that Spongebob was going to rape Squidward.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Please new writers, stop killing Spongebob. If you wont improve, I think everybody would be happy if you are out of our lives. Nobody wants your sick, demented minds around.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Spongetron Robotpants said:
Please new writers, stop killing Spongebob. If you wont improve, I think everybody would be happy if you are out of our lives. Nobody wants your sick, demented minds around.
Ok I was a little harsh on Aaron Springer. I still trust him as a writer, but he needs to improve.

Why did I have too see this?!? This episode was extremely annoying and one of my least favorite episodes ever. The plot had some potential, but the writers just seemed to try to abuse Squidward as much as possible... For me, the most annoying part of Squid Abuse is the fact that almost all of the abuse towards a character happens to the cephalopod. Thanks. SpongeBob's faced... what was that?!? In conclusion, this episode was absolutely disgraceful. 0/10

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Someone is probably going to beat the living crap out of me for saying this, but.... I find this episode hilarious.

I did NOT like all of the scenes of Squidward getting tortured. However, every single scene of Squidward and Spongebob's painfully awkward interactions cracked me up.

Spongebob is such a little creep and I love him for that. He is such a goddamn little weirdo.

Sweat

Banished
I've got to say, this episode has a 'so bad it's good' charm to me. This just episode is just so horrible in a cheesy way that I can't help but somewhat enjoy watching it.

BEST EPISODE EVER 10/10 I CRIED

more seriously, it was good, but not amazing or anything. 7/10

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The jokes that don't revolve around Spongebob's creepy obsession with Squidward in this episode are actually really funny.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Boating Buddies

This episode was terrible. The plot was horrible and rushed. Spongebob was very flanderized here (he was more obnoxious than usual in a unfunny way). I felt bad for poor Squidward. Spongebob's face kinda bothered me. There were few funny jokes. 3/10

abisert

Giant Clam
MasiHosseini said:
Season: 6

Episode: Boating Buddies

This episode was terrible. The plot was horrible and rushed. Spongebob was very flanderized here (he was more obnoxious than usual in a unfunny way). I felt bad for poor Squidward. Spongebob's face kinda bothered me. There were few funny jokes. 3/10
Thank you for getting the words outta me. IMO, this is the worst SpongeBob episode ever.

BobCarotte

meep
I hate this episode. SpongeBob was :dolphin noise: ing creepy and there was Squid Abuse. I give it a 5/10.

Back