109a. Boating Buddies

Username

Imitation Krab
Spongebob was so annoying, that I felt sorry for Squidward being abused.
Terrible episode. 4/10

Really bad episode. It just emphasizes Spongebob having a crush on Squidward, which I don't really support at all.

1|10 Overall

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode sucks VERY badly. SpongeBob was acting so perverted and creepy in this episode it's not even funny. Also, again with the Squidward abuse? Come on, writers! If you're going to make a SpongeBob episode, I suggest you make it with less perverted content! Not only that, but SpongeBob was also extremely annoying and wouldn't leave Squidward alone! The ending was terrible, too. One of the worst episodes of the series. 0/10

Web Surfer

Banished
Boating Buddies - 0/10

Honestly, while the concept was interesting and new, this episode just sucked hardcore. It was devoid of humor, very cruel to Squidward, and also turned Spongebob into the freak-esque style I hope to never see again. Just...ugh. :bleh: Only Good Neighbors and To Love a Patty edge this episode with terribleness. F-

The only part I found funny was when they were all in the boat together. The rest was absolutely disgraceful

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
It didn't bother me it is underrated a lot but it does have some humor that makes you giggle its nicely written! 6.5/10

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I just want to say that it was not all SpongeBob's fault Squidward was getting all this abuse, when you think about it. In the beginning, SpongeBob was trying to give Squidward his keys when he went into his car. SpongeBob also did not injure Squidward either. That big muscular guy in the bathroom did.

Now my thoughts on this episode: I like this episode and I honestly thought that face SpongeBob made was funny. It was also funny when Squidward called Mrs. Puff "Sweet Cheeks". I also liked the part when SpongeBob drove all across the town with Squidward and Mrs. Puff and they all shrunk.

Rating:8.5/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This episode was complete crap and sucked so badly. The worst part about is when SpongeBob didn't stop making that creepy face several times and how a lot of the drawings of him were pretty sloppy. It wouldn't have been as disturbing if they hadn't used those scenes at all. The shrink ray scene was interesting but this episode really had nothing going for it and the humor was more cruel than funny. Utter definition of a Squidward torture ::dolphin noise::. One of the worst episodes ever made. 1/10.

Back