108a. Patty Caper

i actually really like this episode, it was creative and funny. I haven't watched The Great Patty Caper (which I'm sure people confuse these two) but I feel as if I would like this one better

hfjs

This was a decent episode. It was mostly good, except Krabs except accusing SPONGEBOB of stealing the secret ingredient? How the (number 11) does that work?

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
The humor was great here it was funny how everyone got accused even Spongebob! And that drawing of Squidward ugh 9/10

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
so let me get this straight. Mr Krabs fores spongebob to find something HE had all along?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_dAf3vZq8M :my mind

THINK OF WHAT YOUR'E DOING -.-

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I like this episode, but I don't like Mr. Krabs that much in this episode. At least, he deserved what he got in the ending. 9.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
Wait, why is there both a Great Patty Caper and a lesser Patty Caper? Did they not realize when they made the other that they had a really similar title just a season earlier? They should have went with Mystery With a Twistery for that one like what it was marketed as.

This episode is really good and is one of my favorite season 6 episodes. The plot is pretty solid, and Mr. Krabs being the thief blew my mind. 10/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
For a Season 6 episode, most of this episode was actually really decent. Only thing I kinda had a problem with was that there was a bit of Kardboard Krabs at the end and I can see why people would have a problem with him basically sending SpongeBob on this wild goose chase the entire time but at the same time, he actually gets a real consequence for what he did for once. Doesn't really make sense at first but it's much better than letting him get away with something scott free and there was that nice feeling of catharsis seeing him scream like that at the end. Gonna go with a 7.5/10 here for the most part.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Patty Caper

This episode was pretty decent. The plot was kinda decent. There were few funny jokes. 6.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Like most people, I don't mind the ending. I feel like an ending that has terrible Mr. Krabs was from the episode The Krusty Sponge. That ending was worse than this one. But for the most part I think this episode was pretty enjoyable. I like the stories everyone makes but I don't think it's that amazing. 6/10

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
This episode aired on my 16th birthday. I wish I would've got a better episode, but at least it wasn't something like Boating Buddies.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I personally enjoyed it. In a mystery genre kinda way. For a Spongebob episode, eh. This thing has been done before such as Spy Buddies. 7/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Ofcourse it'd have been Mr.Krabs, this cheap old crab :P But anyways, I thought this episode was pretty decent actually it had some really funny quotes and pictures (aka.Squidward eating a Krabby Patty :P ) and I generally like it when an episode has suspence and I might say this is one of the most suspense-ful episodes...I haven't felt that much suspense like the first time I did for this episode...Found that pretty good as well, anyways, 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This continues in a similar fashion to Spy Buddies and while that episode is better this one is quite good too, taking after more noire type stuff rather than spy movies, besides a bit of a cheap ending there are enough fun moments and gags to supplement the cool but half-baked plot.

7.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Not terrible, and I did like Spongebob's stories on how people could have took the formula, but the twist that Mr. Krabs took the ingredient is stupid and brings it down some for me. The stories themselves, while good, aren't anything too special either.

6.5/10

Back