107b. No Nose Knows

Really crummy episode. I mean, the idea of Patrick getting a nose wasn't too bad of an idea, kind of similar to Rocko. Not really good. Too much gross-out humor, like almost all of season 6, and a lot of season 5. I saw this episode when it first came out, and honestly, I wasn't too impressed. I feel the same now.

5|10 Overall

I thought it was decent. Although it was gross at times, along with Patrick's jerkiness, something I actually enjoy from him, I didn't see much of a problem with this episode. My favorite part was the ending. Patrick couldn't stay away from a new body part for long, could he? :patx: 6.7/10

hfjs

This is a pretty cruddy episode. It was disgusting, and also stupid. Who cares if Rick doesn't have a nose?

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I actually really liked this episode. Patrick was pretty jerky, but he was funny too so I don't really mind. Also, the ending cracks me up.

This episode wasn't too bad, but it could have been a little better. It was WAY too gross, but alright. Patrick was kind of a jerk, but not as bad as in Pet Sitter Pat or YMAM. 7.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: No Nose Knows

This episode was kinda good. I liked the plot, because it is simple and fun. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode actually has good reception? I always thought people hated this episode. IMO I really don't like this episode. It's just really weird and there's some gross out. 4.5/10

Squiddit

existence is pain
One of the many undermentioned episodes of Season 6.
I like this episode, the ending was hilarious.
8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It mostly does its part, the story is amusing, and it has good humor. Nothing really to fault it for but it doesn't go above standard "Good".

7/10

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Uhhhhh... Well, the episode is meh. Patrick (albeit making me feel bad at some, and I do mean SOME, parts) was very annoying at times. Everything else was kinda boring. 5.7/10

DeadAccount

Floating Shopping List
By no means is this episode great, but it is definitely one of the better ones of the terrible Season 6. It's got a pretty decent plot and some decent humor as well. It's also good to actually see Patrick be called out for his jerkish behavior for once, that's something rarely seen if at all in the dark age of SpongeBob. I also didn't mind the gross giant ball, because it is a nice way to wrap up the plot and get rid of Patrick's nose rather than just doing something cheap like cutting it off or having Patrick just pull it off, or something along those lines. Plus, unlike The Gift of Gum, since it's only on screen for a few seconds, it is definitely not in there long enough to really be seriously grossed out by it (helped even further by the fact that Patrick is also grossed out by it).

So yeah, not the best episode by a long shot, but I think it deserves more recognition as a pretty decent outing in a crap season.

7/10

Back