107b. No Nose Knows

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
well....I caught the end of it today....

Beach parties make you miss SB...

BUT I'M BACK! AND I MADE A SEA TURTLE!

*cough* back on topic.

From what I saw....spongebob...looked almost like he did in season three. The Animation looks regular now...

But yes, twas funny.

Man Man

Baby Clam
Patrick was out of character but mainly because of his nose. I thought it was so funny at the end with his huge ears. I HEARD THAT!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I understand we need to make topics on episodes that air but let's way to make them AFTER the episode airs.
The Dunces and Dragons topic had like 18 pages before the episode aired, pure anticipation. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Anyway, I agree with the consensus here, this was one of the better more recent SpongeBob episodes. O_o

patrick2403

Friends
I understand we need to make topics on episodes that air but let's way to make them AFTER the episode airs.
The Dunces and Dragons topic had like 18 pages before the episode aired, pure anticipation. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Anyway, I agree with the consensus here, this was one of the better more recent SpongeBob episodes. O_o
I kind of agree with Spongey34. Anticipation is a good thing. I think it's good to start the topic before the episode airs.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
the episode was good I thought
but I couldn't stop thinking about the scene from wet painters :(

spongebob128

Imitation Krab
the plastic surgeon has loads of plastic surgery :thumbsup:

This episode is weird because is some episodes patrick can smell

spongebob128

Imitation Krab
Which ones? I know in "Something Smells" he couldn't smell.
Well in Sing a Song of Patrick, in his song he goes: "Twinkle, Twinkle, Patrick Star, I made myself a sandwich, My mommy named it Fred, It tastes like beans and bacon, And smells like it's been dead, Writing stuff is hard so I use a pointy pencil, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Point. P.U., What's that horrible smell?"

I know there's more, I just saw an episode where he could, but I can't think of it right now. Hmm... maybe I'll think of it later.

patrick2403

Friends
Well in Sing a Song of Patrick, in his song he goes: "Twinkle, Twinkle, Patrick Star, I made myself a sandwich, My mommy named it Fred, It tastes like beans and bacon, And smells like it's been dead, Writing stuff is hard so I use a pointy pencil, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Point. P.U., What's that horrible smell?"

I know there's more, I just saw an episode where he could, but I can't think of it right now. Hmm... maybe I'll think of it later.
Yeah, but I never really thought of the lyrics of that song actually saying that he could smell. I think he just meant that there was a horrible smell. He never said he could smell it. Does that make sense? :krabsx:

spongebob128

Imitation Krab

Yeah, but I never really thought of the lyrics of that song actually saying that he could smell. I think he just meant that there was a horrible smell. He never said he could smell it. Does that make sense? :P
I guess, but why would he write about it?

I'm telling you though there is another episode where he does smell. Plus how does he taste Krabby Patties and start floating in the Krusty Krab because of the Krabby Patties' aromas?

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode was kind of gross, but I'm glad that they made an episode with the plot about Patrick getting a nose. The giant stink ball thing was disgusting, and Patrick was kind of being a jerk, like in Rule of Dumb or a lot of post-movie episodes. I'd give it a 4.8/10, an average, pretty crummy season 6 episode.

Back