106b. Sun Bleached

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Just saw this episode this morning.

5/10 I didn't really like it that much, don't know why, this episode just didn't amuse me at all. =/

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Good points: The plot is enjoyable and funny, but heck, I like every SpongeBob episode. :)

Bad points: Is this episode saying that to get a tan, don't use sun block? What kind of a lesson is that? Without sun block, you won't get a tan, but burnt.

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
This is one of those season 6 episodes that I've never so much cared for. I thought the skin cancer references were a tad odd.

Squiddykins

take back the falls
The fact that Squidward thought Spongebob was a ghost was too funny. That must be my only favorite part in that episode.

"Ah! Ghost! I'm sorry I was so mean to you while you were alive, please don't haunt me!"
"I'm not a ghost, Squidward, I used Patrick's tanning booth and I stayed under too long. [laugh]"
"Oh, this is too precious! You're sun bleached! Looks like you won't be at the party."

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
I like it. Its pretty interesting. Don't get me wrong, its not one of the good episodes. Its just alright. I'll watch it if it comes on.

Calypso

Imitation Krab
Am I the only one who actually loves this episode? :xP:

Anyways this episode was so weird and funny at the same time.

Trudyheine

Baby Clam
They did use sunblock at one stage (I think) but the other fish called them losers. Maybe because of the outfits they made from the sunblock made the fish laugh at Sponge and pat.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I actually like this episode, too. I dunno ,.. it's a pretty weird plot but it makes me laugh.

- Must be this tan to enter
- Soda commercial
- "I don't want to embarrass you guys ... HEY EVERYONE, CHECK THIS OUT!"

hfjs

10,000 bad things about this episode
1 good thing about this episode (Radical Soda Guy)

Back