Floating Shopping List
Casey Alexander, Zeus Cervas,and Derek Iversen
Casey Alexander- Works with Zeus and writes for the godawful show uncle grandpa
Zeus Cervas-writer for one coarse meal,a pal for Gary,and stuck in the wringer
Derek Iverson- wrote Squids Visit

BEST.TEAM.EVER

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
You know, the more I see it, the worse it gets. Okay, the slide whistles are fun, but why can't Spongebob and Patrick leave Squidward alone?! Sure, they wanted to have a little fun, but do they not know the meaning of "CAN'T YOU IDIOTS TAKE A HINT?!?!"? Also, the ending is messed up. The fact that the Bikini Bottomites (except SB & Pat) CHEER AT SQUIDWARD'S NEAR DEATH IS INSULTING! And the situation after just makes it all the more infuriating. Squidward wants to have a little fun, so he mildly annoys people? No, he must die! SB and Pat knowlingly making fun of the sick and dying? HAHA THAT'S PERFECTLY OKAY!

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA NO. The heck with this episode. Other than a few funny parts, as well as the fox whistle, this is surely a really bad episode.

2.9/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I used to liked this episode when I watch for the first time. After re-watching this episode again, I thought it was terrible and I hate how Squidward got abused in this episode and the title of this episode confuses me

Last edited:

Supmandude

Squog
Did anyone notice the line "assault your own baby" from someone in the crowd after Squidward jumped out of the carriage? That made me laugh so hard! There was also an obvious affair joke. I'm really surprised by what they got away with in this episode. 9/10 :P

Also, Squidward drove himself off a cliff with a gasoline truck like an idiot so I don't really think you can call it abuse in this case. He brought it all on himself.

More

VIP
Just as annoying as The Splinter is disgusting.

0.5/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I wish Squidward would have shoved those slide whistles up their butt.

Wumbology

Part Computer or Something
There are no jokes in this episode. Not a single one. You could replace the slide whistles with farting and it would have the exact same amount of humour. That's my problem with "Slide Whistle Stooges", one of the worst episodes of the series.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Slide Whistle Stooges

This episode was terrible. The plot was bad, and the ending was mean spirited and unfunny. Tbh, i liked the slide whistles (i even downloaded a slide whistle app :P). There were few funny jokes. 3/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I like how instead of just annoying Squidward with slide whistles through the whole episode, they make Squidward actually enjoy it. I don't like how he had to end up in the hospital though. 4/10

MissTree

Moby Dollar
nobody wants to hear slide whistles for 11 minutes, it got old really fast.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Please don't hate me, but ...I LOVE this episode....10/10 :wub:
How can this episode have LESS total raiting than ''Gone''????
This episode at least is not BORING...

This episode begins with SpongeBob and Patrick torturing Squidward for NO reason but again...it didn't bother me because this is frequent in these episodes....I love the sound of the whistle :P (Some of you also hate the whistle sound and that's why you rated it that low) , I also like that
they annoy everyone in Bikini Bottom :P , the ending was weird because SpongeBob and Patrick were whistling to everyone but everyone was happy but when Squidward used to do it everyone went mad...that's so weird but again it didn't bother me... :yes:

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Okay, so I just bought Season 6 Vol.1 on Ebay, & it arrived last week. So I have had a lot of spare time, so Iv'e been watching some episodes & this was one of them. This is an underrated episode BY FAR! I don't know why it's so hated. I really like it & there are a lot of funny parts, but the all time BEST is:
Slide Whistle Stooges CH.pngSlide Whistle Stooges CH 1.png
Slide Whistle Stooges KK 1.pngSlide Whistle Stooges KK 3.png
"Well Plankton finally got what he deserved." "...WOAH! STOP!!!"
Slide Whistle Stooges KK 5.png
(crying)

I also like how RIGHT afterward, squidward in the gasoline truck goes on a ramp through a ring of fire :P. It is also funny watching them annoy the shop owner. This was one of the season's best episodes! This is great, but not too much, so I'm going to mark it: 9.5/10.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
It's okay but what really lowered my score for the episode WAS THE TOWNSPEOPLE CHEERING WHEN SQUIDWARD CRASHED WTF

Review coming later

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
This episode is really annoying with the whistle sounds being made, and Squidward playing them is no better. This episode isn't even funny as well, and the part where Squidward falls and crashes is just sadistic, because, despite him actually getting hurt, the fish just cheer. Like, what is this? And even the part where SpongeBob and Patrick make fun of the fish in the hospital is no better.

0/10

Back