105a. The Splinter

Cha

I love SBM
I use to dislike The Splinter too. But now I've seen parts like the beginning "PS SpongeBob you're an idiot love Squidward" is in my opinion one of the greatest lines on the show. Which has changed my opinion on this. It's true I didn't like how Patrick wasn't helping at all, but he didn't really help SB either in the Suds. By the way I loved seeing Dr. Patrick again. So this episode is half and half with with me.

5/10 from what I remember

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
my favorite part was when squidward grabbed a cash register dropped it on itself

E.V.I.L said:
This episode is icky-poo,

2/10
You know, ever since November, I've changed my mind

When I watch this episode with an opewn mind, it may be gross, but i actually like this episode and it's not in my bottom 50.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I will never understand how anyone could like this episode. It's gross! The gross-up close-ups of the splinter weren't necessary, and Squidward was too jerky. Patrick was no better! 0.5/10

BarnacleMan

Part Computer or Something
oh my god this is TERRIBLE.squidward "crushing" the customers face was the best part, but it wasnt funny. there is NO humar in this episode! this should have never been made! D:<

Final Rating: HOW DID THIS GET THE GREEN LIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?/10

Vendri

Imitation Krab
One of the worst episodes of Season 6, if not the whole series.

The entire episode is one gigantic gross-out after another from beginning to end. I'd say its 10x worse than that certain scene in House Fancy, another bad episode.

Also, Patrick is jerkish towards Spongebob while "helping" him with his splinter, and then he just ends up making the splinter worse anyway.

1/10.

Back