104b. Gone

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
By far the Twilight Zone episode with this plot was done better. The ending was mean spirited and the scenes with the boat were weird. I liked some jokes like where Spongebob was imitating Mrs. Puff, which I found hilarious, and the Bikini Bottom Boats. Not my worst of the season, but it's up there.

2/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Spongebob has really intense Paraphilia. Him falling in love with a Krabby Patty, and him falling in love with a boat. It's really strange but I see it as Spongebob just going crazy which he pretty much is in the whole episode anyway. 4.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I don't like this episode.... =/
The whole idea is DUMB...Why would they make such an episode? What were they thinking????
What happens in this episode is that --> Everyone in Bikini Bottom is making a day WITHOUT SpongeBob so they can relax (even though SpongeBob loves every single one of them) and they are not even telling SpongeBob as a result of that SpongeBob wents crazy and even speaks to a krabby patty sculpture and a boat...and tries to be everyone....and the end is stupid....We all know Patrick is stupid but why would he want to be alone? What would he eat? What would he do??? He is soooo stupid.....Pointless episode...,Plus it's SOOO boring 2/10.... :no:

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
This episode would have been good without the freaking ending, and even though SpongeBob would be considered annoying sometimes to people, that gives no reasons to ditch him out of nowhere and make a random day about it. That's not even funny.

5/10

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
I hate this episode! I hate it more than The Splinter and Boating Buddies! How could the writers make an episode like this? :no: It feels more like an Anti-Spongebob fanfiction written by Squidward fans!

Technically, this IS an Anti-Spongebob episode. AND an Anti-Patrick episode as well. The conclusion of the episode is: Everyone on Bikini Bottom would feel better without Spongebob and Patrick! o.o What, like what???
Also, everyone in this episode (Patrick, Sandy, Gary and Mr. Krabs especially) are completely out of character! :torch: (But to be honest, I'm not sure if I think Squidward was out of chacater or not.)

I do believe that this episode is a response for all the hate the 4th and 5th seasons got, but since the post-movie hatred back then was nowhere as bad as it is now... I don't get it.
This episode really baffles me.

Before I end this, I just wanna say: Choir Boys is absolutely terrible, due to SB being completely OOC and being incredibely boring, but this episode is just as bad! Maybe even worse! This might even be my new my least favorite episode of Season 6!

Score: 1/10 :fail:

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I really want to like this episode but I can't call it any better than "Meh". I liked how they vastly improved upon To Love a Patty's story and I loved the creepy atmosphere this episode had but the ending just ruins a lot of it and it isn't funny or interesting enough to make up for that. They should've done more with this than they did.

4.5/10

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Honestly I liked this one even with the mean-spirited ending, it was a pretty good episode with a weird/cool story, I liked the way SpongeBob replaced himself as every person in Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob freaking out was pretty funny but I gotta admit the ending was bad but it doesn't bother me much and overall this episode was pretty good

Grade: 8.5/10

Best Character :sbx:

Best Line: Where did every GO

Best Moment: SpongeBob going crazy

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
I like the creepy and dark atmosphere of this episode. Apparently people can't handle a little mean spiritedness.... I don't really mind it here at all. Seriously, get a grip people; a "mean spirited" moment in an episode shouldn't be a reason to hate the entire thing. I also like the whole thing with the boat. It's weird, but in an interesting and good way. I liked seeing SpongeBob slowly go insane over time..

8/10 good episode, over hated

E.V.I.L said:
hate it so much

SpongeBob went freakin psycho and I have absolutely no idea why they would do that to the sponge :( That is so mean D: I was really disappointed to see that and the writers clearly were not thinking properly
I usually make fun of my old posts but this is still spot on tbh
This show is supposed to be happy :'(

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Honestly this episode disgusts me. I like everything except the ending, and the ending just ruins it. I mean, I enjoy the idea (and execution) of SpongeBob being all alone and going insane, but the reason behind it all is nothing short of insulting. Isn't Patrick SpongeBob's friend or something? And it's a little disturbing that there's a whole holiday dedicated to hating SpongeBob. Gives me a bad taste in my mouth. I rate it a 6/10, because everything else is pretty solid, albeit be not funny.

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
This episode is just as meh as it's sister. It feels like the plot is going to go somewhere, but it doesn't. Also, this is the first episode of the season I felt bad for SpongeBob, as even Patrick and Gary didn't want to spend time with him. 5.7/10

I think this episode is just, meh. Hate the ending, but everything else. It had more potential, but it wasn't put to use, well I mean it's kind of difficult to do that with a concept of everyone being gone and all. Just mediocre overall.

I honestly liked this one. It didn't bother me, and I thought that this one was pretty funny. Yeah the ending wasn't great, but SpongeBob was happy in the end, so I can give it a pass. Plus, SpongeBob going crazy was pretty funny.

Ranking so far:
1. Krabby Road (A)
2. Not Normal (A)
3. Suction Cup Symphony (A)
4. Gone (B)
5. House Fancy (C)
6. Spongicus (C)
7. Nautical Novice (C)
8. Penny Foolish (D)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I liked SpongeBob being friends with a boat, and I think there should've been more creative stuff like that, because the rest of this episode is extremely forgettable.

Eh Episode (6/10)

Back