103a. Spongicus

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I didn't like this episode it was better then the ones after it (not including suction cup symphony) 7/10 though because it was an original idea and something different for plankton.

hfjs

Spongicus was hyped like that because it was Bobby's 200th episode, for people who didn't know that.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I really liked this one, partly because I love Ancient Rome. I thought the plot was original for a Plankton episode and it was pretty interesting, although the ending was definitely anti-climactic. Still, it kept me entertained and I chuckled at most of the jokes.

Plus, Planky-poo looked so adorable in his little toga. <3

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Pretty decent episode. The ending was pretty funny and for some reason I found it cute when Plankton was running away from the sea lion and offering him some chum along the way.

To be honest, I used to think this episode was mediocre but I watched the episode today and It was better than I remembered. I really like this episode now. Although I think the entire episode could have been a lot more entertaining and some parts were boring and the ending was stupid but the episode is still good. The episode is actually very creative for a Plankton episode and It has some funny moments such as the begining, the parts with Mr. Krabs' mother, Plankton's "And Krabs will be the pathetic one, in an empty restaurant, stuck with a computer for a wife." line and the sausages landing on Plankton and the lion thinking Plankton is a sausgae and the lion chasing Plankton. The ending was stupid but kinda funny for some reason. My rating for this episode used to be 5/10 but now It's 8/10. I don't think It's one of the best season 6 episodes though.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Pretty bland episode, pretty much not a single funny thing and everything was just very uninspired. Not terrible but not any good either,

5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Spongicus

This episode was decent. There were few jokes. 6/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
When I watched this one, it really seemed to stand out and be much better of an episode than others think it is. This one has quite the entertaining and unique plot, with some great moments and ideas along the way. 9/10

Back