101a. House Fancy

Vendri

Imitation Krab
Bad episode.

1: They spend too much time on Squilliam's house. We get that he's rich and successful, we don't need it shoved in our face for 3-4 minutes or so.

2: The toenail scene.
House_Fancy_Squidward_Toenail.png

Everyone knows this scene, and as bad as it is, I don't think its as bad as the Splinter, not even close. The toenail scene is one scene that lasts not even a minute, The Splinter was one big gross-out after another for almost the entire episode.

Fun fact, from Spongebob Wiki:
  • The original ending was Nicholas Withers hating Squidward's house and Squidward punching Squilliam in anger.
I am almost thankful they cut that ending. If they didn't, I would have probably given this a 1/10, but instead....

3/10

Vendri said:
Bad episode.

1: They spend too much time on Squilliam's house. We get that he's rich and successful, we don't need it shoved in our face for 3-4 minutes or so.

2: The toenail scene.
House_Fancy_Squidward_Toenail.png

Everyone knows this scene, and as bad as it is, I don't think its as bad as the Splinter, not even close. The toenail scene is one scene that lasts not even a minute, The Splinter was one big gross-out after another for almost the entire episode.

Fun fact, from Spongebob Wiki:
  • The original ending was Nicholas Withers hating Squidward's house and Squidward punching Squilliam in anger.
I am almost thankful they cut that ending. If they didn't, I would have probably given this a 1/10, but instead....

3/10
so the main point of the episode taking up 3-4 minutes of the episode and a toenail scene brings down 7 points?

HarryPotterLives said:
To be honest, seeing Squidward punch Squilliam might have been kind of bada*s. But I'm glad they decided to have Squidward win instead. :p
me too. To be honest, I thought Squidward will lose at the end but he didn't. This was a great twist. The same thing happened to me when I saw the ending of Love That Squid too.

Fondue Pot

Delicious
6/10. Due to the toenail scene and Squilliam is just bragging about his house for like 5 minutes.

hfjs

I've actually grown to really like this episode since I last posted on here.

Growlie

Best Boy
HarryPotterLives said:
To be honest, seeing Squidward punch Squilliam might have been kind of bada*s. But I'm glad they decided to have Squidward win instead. :p
I actually would love to see that! Rather it was a deleted scene, or somebody made the scene out of flash! I want to see Squilliam get punched, just so we can say FalconPunch!

Rihanna

Giant Clam
I actually think this episode is pretty underrated. I honestly didn't mind the toenail scene.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Alright. One of the episodes that MoBrosStudios deemed worthy of putting on the top 20 worst SpongeBob episodes list he did. After watching this several different times, I've come to the conclusion that it really isn't that bad and one of the better post movie Aaron Springer episodes.

The toenail gag still made me cringe a bit but it really didn't last that long at all. I think they could have made the part where Squilliam is showing off his home shorter and made the drawings of Squidward getting jealous a lot funnier and I mean in a way where the expressions just get more and more extreme. I even liked the part where Patrick randomly came in to use the bathroom.

It was also pretty awesome to have Squidward come out on top so for those reasons I'm gonna give this a 7/10.

Growlie

Best Boy
Not that I'm siding with Squilliam or anything, but....Nicholas is clearly stupid! How does a destroyed house even compare to Squilliam's house? I'm glad Squidward won but...where's the common sense?

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
People always talk about the toenail scene and how disgusting it is, but I honestly found it hilarious. It is coming from someone who has a dark sense of humor though. SpongeBob was a bit out of character in this episode, but it doesn't bother me too much. Overall this was a funny episode and I hate how it gets a bad name because of that one scene. It's not even the grossest SpongeBob scene in my opinion. 8/10

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
this was a good episode,i don't know why everybody got upset about the toe nail scene i watched it and i did not get grossed out about it i found it funny.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I liked this episode, but I find the toenail scene to be gruesome and cringe-worthy. I find this episode to be underrated. 9/10

Now to review every season 6 episode.

I thought this was one of season 6's best. Even with the toenail scene, this episode is still fantastic. I love Squidward winning at the end, the House Fancy show was cool, Squilliam's house was awesome, and the jokes were hilarious. Even though Spongebob was kind of stupid, they played it well. I also love the part of Squidward noticing flaws of his house: Stain, cover with chair. Hole, cover with painting. Faded spot, what to do? 10/10

Back